Who wants to form an art group with me? ❤

Heyy, cutiesss

So I make art, and I usually don’t have time to do ALL of the requests I get, so I was wondering if anybody wanted to work with me. Really I wanted it to be like only 2-3 others. I mean we can form a group and even though I’m not good at art myself I just want to see your art if you want to join. I hope I’m not being too problematic.

So if you are interested, just comment… why? Also add in your examples in with your reasons.

The art shop will be called: The Lovelyy Art Shop!

I might change the name, and it probably will be depending on who’s working with me? Yeah hope I find some art partners, and if you join, I need help with some covers I think… so yeahh

Me plz.

I’m a okay editor, ill make just edits.

1 Like

ill see both of you.

1 Like

I might not be able to start until thursday cuz my ipad is not here rn. and i need it to edit. on on a computer rn,.

1 Like

I might have already found someone, but maybe not. This girl messaged me, I’ll still keep you in mind

I came to this before him or her.

1 Like

you don’t know that,

Thank you for understanding! :heart:

were you talking about me?

1 Like

No, I said this girl messaged me like 2 minutes after I posted

1 Like

Ohhh. hmm…

1 Like

She did?

Yeah, she did

1 Like

Ok…

1 Like

Woww, you don’t even believe me, but I guess I don’t want to work with someone who doesn’t trust me anyways. and I’ll be sure to tag when I make a art shop forum… :roll_eyes:

Geez. I just said ok. I trust most people on here. i wasnt trying to be rude.

1 Like

Well, thanks for clearing things up?

1 Like

Yep:)

1 Like

By the way when do you plan to make the art forum?

1 Like