Who wants to read my story? (R4R)

Hey, so recently I have been doing “honest story reviews” for people who wants me to review their stories and tell them how to improve. And I haven’t had people read my stories. I told some people to do it but I know some DID NOT.

So I’m interested to do a R4R.

If you’d like one, you need to do mine first. (Send a screenshot) Then I’ll be more than happy to do yours.

Thank you :heart:

Hello!! I personally am not interested in reading your story at the moment but I just wanted to tell you that if your not doing a read for read you might not have anyone who wants to read your story. My suggestions would be to go to an art group that also does reviews! Best of luck with your story!!!

First of all, I want to say I admire your honesty and thank you for attempting to provide help to the lovely writer who posted this topic : )

I have read people’s stories without doing read4reads (when they ask me, it’s hard for me to refuse because I don’t want to be rude). However, most of the time, as soon as they get reads out of me, they unfollow, stop talking to me and don’t even bother to read mine, So, I’m a little wary when it comes to reading other’s stories but I still will because I can’t let these bad incidents bring me down and I want to be nice as well as provide feedback.

Anyway, you are right when you say that there will be some people who will not read without something in return but there will be others who are willing to do so.

And that’s great-you are providing helpful tips, but even getting reviews from a group doesn’t guarantee that they’ll read yours-they might post a fake review.

To the user, read4reads are a great way to get reads, but when done with the wrong people, it can suck-believe me, it has happened to me where I’ve read their story and they ignored me afterwards.

However, you can do it-aim to go far!

I wish you best of luck in everything that you do!

I agree because most of the time when I do r4r, most of the people would just fake it.

Like I had one incident where I read and reviewed a girls story, after that, she blocked me because she didn’t want me to ask her about reading my story.

Thank you for your honesty.

@JemU776
@Lunar_Rose

I changed the title and description. If you both want to do a R4R, I’ll be happy to do so. :blush::blush::blush:

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R. :smiley:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Sure! I’m in love with your cover!

I’ll send you a screenshot when I finish 3 episodes!

(send me a screenshot too)

Thank you, I do it myself. :smile: What’s your story name?

Unknown Past by Sayanjali Rizvi

:hugs: I’ll send you the screenshots soon.

Now that I remember, I never asked how many chapters I’ve to read. :thinking: My story have six episodes, (I’m working on chapter 7 and 8).

You can read as much chapters as you want.

Since, I’m reading three of yours. You’ll have to do 3.

Ok! :hugs:

I’ll definitely check out your story! (You’ve already done a review for me :slight_smile:️)

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

IMG-20180812-WA0001m

hey! you’r story sound’s awsome!! I’m with epi.foody.reviews and we do story reviews and post them on our instagram (epi.foody.reviews). If you are interested please follow us on insta, read and follow our rules and fill out this form!

Epi Foody Story Reviews

Hey! I’m the creator of your IG splash :wink:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

I’ll send you screenshots when I finish reading but you need to read mine. :slight_smile: