Who watches on my block

Ahhh I love it it’s a Netflix original if some of you guys don’t know

Let’s chat…

How do you feel about the new trailer?
Also who is your fav?
I can’t decide Jamal is funny as heck

4 Likes

Damn, I watch that show it so gooodd!! I can’t wait for the second season!! It comes out at the end of the month, and I can’t even with that trailer, I really think she’s dead. Not him tho

2 Likes

why watch it when you live it…hahaha naahh but for realz :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

and Jessica Garcia like her on here better than on liv and maddie lmao :joy:

2 Likes

Yes she funny

1 Like

Same

1 Like

AHHHHHHHHHHH A THREAD FOR THE SHOW THAT I LOVE THE MOST IN LIFE DJDBDKSBSJSBSJSBS YASSSSSSSS I LOVE IT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. THE TRAILER WAS FIRE AND MY FAV IS ALL OF THEM BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE IT WOULD BE JAMAL AND RUBY BECAUSE LIKE I LOVE THEM BOTH AND IF IT DOESNT WORK OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND JAMAL WILL BE MY HUBBY AND IMMA HAVE LIKE ALL HIS KIDS :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love her so much :rofl:

1 Like

ik dude i mean the whole one side crush thing…R E L A T E :joy:

2 Likes

GIRL YES! And her dancing like yesssss she’s amazing and played that part like a queen :joy::clap:t5:

2 Likes

I feeel the same :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Remember when Jamal was rolling around all around the grass to make it look like he was coming for football practice

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yessssssssss my man is so hilarious :heart_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

and we supposedly gonna love her more in season 2

2 Likes

Bra bra bra bra :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ALREADY DOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

YASSSSS SLAY QUEEN :rofl:

2 Likes