Who would like a review of their story my Nei (me)

I will give a kind review and focus mainly on the good things about it. I won’t even mention where you need improvement unless you request it :heart:
P.s if you need me to read more than one chapter to give it a proper critique PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! Otherwise I will only read one chapter.

6 Likes

Hi!:relaxed:
Would love to hear your thoughts on this story of mine.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Sure

1 Like

I just read 5 chapters of your story.
It’s really good. I like the slow burn. Such a nice change from all the love-at-first-sight stories that are so common. I like how the characters stop their animation after finishing a sentence. Even official stories don’t do that and it look weird if they keep talking after you’ve tapped and the other character is speaking. I also like the outfit choices and the ones everyone else is wearing. I like how the background characters do some and don’t just stay static. You have a very good story going here XX

1 Like

Would also love to hear your thoughts and opinions on mine :> <33

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep

Style: LL

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hiraya’s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

Thank you so much!!!:face_holding_back_tears::heart:

1 Like

Wow a fellow anime fan. I think I’m going to your your story very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Jey, would love it if you give my story a review. You can share everything you’d like, whatever makes you like it or not :blush::blush::blush:.

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 11
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey @Nei! I would love to have a review on my story ICARUS! You can be as honest and critical as you’d like, feedback helps you develop as a writer/coder! So don’t keep back :smiley:

ICARUS by Archangel

A Thriller|Mystery|Sci-Fi - story

Story description
A cunning detective and an evasive criminal cross paths and together they realize that flying too close to the sun might be their greatest downfall.

ICARUS CONTAINS:

• Two MC:s
  • Mature themes
  • Impactful and meaningful choices
  • Multiple endings
  • Important side-characters
What is the general plot of ICARUS?

How often do you update?

LINK TO READ ICARUS

Follow my instagram @archangel.stories for updates, sneak peaks, general trivia and have a look at my carrd https://archangelstories.carrd.co/ for information about release schedule/dates and general questions.

1 Like

Wow I love these kinds of stories. My brother in law in Filipino. I showed him the story for a bit and he was impressed with your Tagalog (even though he’s bisaya). He said it’s obvious you’re Filipina, not just someone doing google translation. He often calls me ate, so I know that word.
I’m assuming Hiraya is mestizo and her love interest is chinoy, by theirs features (which I did not alter). I congratulate you for portraying Filipinos honesty and without the usual stereotypes.
I enjoyed reading it. It did speak out to me. Thanks for a great effort :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread and I want you to review this for me😻

Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where I’m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **4 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Hey I just finished. I love college stories. I like how one of the MC has a bit of sass. I like how college like is somewhat realistically portrayed (bands, clichés, clubs, etc.) The characters are interesting and I like how they all have very different personalities. There’s virtually no gramma mistakes and the direction is good.)
The closest I have to a complaint is that some chapters can be rather long. I did notice one layer mistake but it was very small and barely noticeable.
It’s a real good read for someone who’s interested in college life. I like how it’s pretty universal in that it could be set in any country and it’d be the same. I really enjoyed reading it xxxxxx

1 Like

Thank you so much :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::green_heart: I really appriciate it.

1 Like

Wow what a beautiful looking story. You animations, layers really make it look like I’m watching a cartoon rather than an episode story. It was so wonderful to watch. It wouldn’t even have mattered if the story was boring because it was so visually impressive. I think you should tutor people on here because if all stories looked like this, well… I think episode might get a few more fans.
I know you told me to be critical, but I can’t really find anything to criticise.
:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hi. I did read your story. It was pretty good. I liked the LGBT angle. Lots of men hitting women. It’s sad but it’s a sad reality that’s part of our society that can’t be ignored. I’m glad you didn’t shied away from what is a painful topic for some. I’m glad you put a warning there because I wouldn’t have been ready. But I watched ’all the hard scenes. I feel so sorry for some of the characters. I do hope that things get better for them, but I know this is not always the way things turn out.
X

1 Like

Thank you girl and I really appreciate this feedback :heart:. Things will definitely get better :mending_heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to hear your thoughts on my story <3 any improvements you think I could make would be really appreciated as well

Just finished. Your story is very well done. It felt like I was watching an episode of criminal intent for a while. I like how it’s realistic and shows the horrors of murder yet also stays within the episode guidelines. Definitely not an story for younger viewers, but mature readers will enjoy. Very intelligently written. It’s nice to read something more adult for once. A real good story. :heart:

1 Like

Just to add: if you require me to read more than one chapter of your story to give it a fair review, please let me know :hugs:

Thank you so much, v much means a lot to hear <33

1 Like