Who would like a review of their story my Nei (me)

Here’s mine!!:slight_smile:

Just finished the first chapter. The father character is a complex character. Sometimes you like him, then his bible-bashing homophobia really puts you off him. It’s sad that there are people who use this as an excuse to spread hatred all the while promoting “love your brother.” We don’t get too many quality LGBT recently, so it was nice to read yours. The lead character avoids the stereotypical gay traps. It’s really nice to read one more honest about gay life. I hope more people read this and realise gays are also human being with feelings. Thank you so much for writing such a honest story XX

Ooh hello!! (You might’ve replied to the wrong person TwT but that’s okay!)

And thank you so much!! I didn’t really pay much attention to the ethnicity of Hiraya’s Love interest (i just leave it to reader’s imagination), but it’s interesting that you think if him as Chinoy!! That’s a new perspective I haven’t heard from anyone before hehe

1 Like

OMG, that’s so kind of you to say! Words like yours makes it worth writing! Thank you so much for your lovely review :sparkles::two_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s my story, if you’d like to review it.

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

I had a read. It’s so rare to play as male character let alone read a story that shows divorce from MALE’S point of view. From what you read here on episode, you’d think it’s only woman who suffer. Usually on here it’s the cheating father who leaves and abandons his family. Here we have the woman who is so ‘devastated’ she almost instantly jumps into another man’s bed.
Thank you so much for showing the other side of separation for fathers. We need more stories like this.

2 Likes

Yep definitely replied to the wrong person. Glad you read it though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, I would love to hear your thought.
My story:
Story: Bad Behavior

Author: The Morrigan

Instagram: @themorriganepi

Genre: Drama

Style: LL

Episodes: 6 (More coming soon!)

Description: After a perfect summer with her first love, Alexis life began to change completely. The sweet little girl is no more. Find out what happened in the result of her Bad Behavior.

This story is a mix of drama, mistery, romance and a lot of comedy!

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hi! My name is Madison and I would love to hear any constructive critisim and opinions on my story Fangs! Here is the link!

Just read your first chapter. I must say it was a nice change to see the action as part of someone’s imagination rather than in real life. When it started I thought it would be a quiet drama story but when she starts imagining then the excitement happens. It’s pretty innovating without being too unrealistic. Your directing is good. I like how you use the overlays for titles. That must have taken a lot of time and the effect it does is well worth it.
I liked it and I think it’ll be a very interesting story x

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Hey, just finished your first chapter. It starts off a bit slow, but it get interesting as it goes along. I couldn’t help but laugh at the hypocrisy of Samantha who cold-bloodedly murders an innocent person for blood then “saves” Mara (I guess she picks and chooses who dies or not) but I’m sure that was your intention. I’ve read a lot of vampire stories lately, but this is the first one in a while that had LGBT theme to it. Funny when you consider a lot of old vampire moves had gay women in them.
I think it will definitely appeal to anyone who likes vampire stories. It’s a good story xx

You’re welcome

If youre still reading i would love for you to check out my story, Earth From Here!

1 Like

I’ll start reading now. My reviews are up for anyone and always open

Just finished reading. Wow! Your directing is so good. Just the small little detail you put in background. A lot of love and hard work was put into creating this story. It’s a visual treat. I loved how they ran down the hallway. Usually that looks so fake, but you perfected it. And your story was so interesting. This is the first time I’ve read one set I. The future that was done so well. The overlays you use for the robots vision, the futuristic car. Just wow.
Thank for offering the warning about the scene. It was rather hard to take and I wish I’d skipped it.
I’m not sure I picked the MC’s proper outfit as she said it’d have to do. It was the one with the yellow tube top. I thought it was quite cute lol.
Thank you for introducing me to a really-well directed story. Great effort🙂

1 Like

First off, I hope the scene wasn’t too painful for you… I’ll also look into changing the “It’d have to do” line because there is no right choice there! And I had about the same thought. If you would like to suggest any changes, please feel to message me here or through my dm’s!

Other than that, I’m so glad you enjoyed! And thank you so much for taking the time to not only read, but review my story! Comments as nice as these keep me fueled haha

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Lol no it wasn’t painful. It was hard to watch though. No it’s not your fault , it’s just me being a bit stupid not understanding if I’d made the right choice lol.
I can’t really find anything to change. I’m not sure if any way you ask the guy for the documents makes any difference, but it’s ok. I’m not really here to make negative comments. I’m here to keep up the positivity.
I like it. It’s very good :heart:

Thanks so much for the review!! Definitely will take the pace of the first chapter into consideration and revamp it a bit! Was thinking maybe some good action to start us off instead of mysterious and confusing backstory? Glad you got a good laugh at the hypocrisy and super glad you picked up on that one detail! It sets up for some Great relationship conflict and character development in the future when Mara learns the truth! And I love to keep the reader guessing about her actions :eyes:
Thx again so much!

Oh no, keep it as it is. The slow pacing actually works because it builds it up. It works for the story. I never once mean it in a bad way.
You’re very welcome, I love reading good stories.