Who would like to be in my story?(Ink) OPEN

If there’s any spots left.

If she could be a rebel and a player?(Like sleeps around or stuff like that)

Sure

Thanks

1 Like

Bump

I’m sorry for the late reply but if you still want to you can @mariannap

Me
Name: Ariana
Female
Skin: Light
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Hair: Chestnut Brown Beach Waves
Eyes: Brown Upturned Bold
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Classic Bordeaux
Clothes: Black Studded Bustier, Black Short pencil skirt, Diamond Choker Necklace, Wallet Black on Chain, Black Ridged Moto Jacket, Hip Rocker Boots. (I know, a lot of black, I don’t wear a lot of it in real life tho)
Personality: Weird, funny, a tiny bit rude (in a jokey way) but kind, and loves singing
Role: Famous Celebrity (if possible)

Boyfriend (if you can)
Name: Carter
Skin: Light
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Hair: Black Short Cropped Hair
Eyes: Green Classic Round
Face: Square Jaw
Nose: Button
Lips: Classic Bblush
Clothes: Ripped Punk Pants, Skater Guy Black Sneakers, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Bomber Jacket (this is an extra, I prefer him without a top, it suites his personality better)
Personality: Loving Bad Boy, funny and a tiny bit romantic and weird.
Role: Famous Skater (if possible)
Love ya babe, and I sure hope I can be in you story.:kissing_heart::wink::heart::fire:
And I’ll will make sure to like this post and read your story, hope that helps you in anyway. And good luck on getting many reads, you deserve it. Also keep writing and stay positive, you might get some rude comments on your story from people who have nothing better to do, but don’t believe them, they are only trying to bring you down because you did what they weren’t able to do. The Episode community, in general, is amazing, but some let it down, and I am glad to be part of it and you should to (not saying that you are not), even though there are some rude people, they are everywhere. What is your episode name, so I can follow you. Also when you decide the name of the story tell me, so I know exactly which one to read, just in case someone has a similar username as you on Episode. (This is not to persuade you, it’s just to show you some love and support on your story)
Lots of love,
Ariana Heart (follow me on my Episode account: Ariana Heart)

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Hey @keiji is it possible to change from cheerleader…to something that suits my personality LOL

1 Like

Ofc

1 Like

But if ya can’t it’s no problem!

1 Like

No it’s okay you can change it to whatever you wants since your my mom and my best friend

1 Like

Lmao I don’t see myself as a cheerleader.
So… Hmm… Can I be A jokester? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol ok I’ll change it in few :grin:

1 Like

Thanksss!

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

OMG, thank. Good Luck writing your story. I am so excited for it to come out.:grin::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::wink::heart:

1 Like

Thanks I’ll follow you after I’m done with school

1 Like

Lool I only saw this now thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Lol you’re welcome :grin:

1 Like

Btw your so cute! :joy:

1 Like