Wholesome Romance Stories

Hi guys!
So I noticed a lot of stories in the romance category is more about lust than about love. And normally I don’t really care but I’ve had a terrible day at work and really want to read wholesome romance stories. Like unrealistically romantic. I’ve recently finished Jaded Love, and am now reading Ten Steps to her door. Does anyone know stories with similar vibes? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Falling for Winter!
Tender Love!
Iridescent!

1 Like

like I agree. very little romance stories are actually romance and more soft erotic, most reletionships has nothing to do with love

my story has love been more real love. but its not a romance so it isn’t the focus point, have barely been seen yet so wont recommend it.

Queer : daisy by @Bertha is pretty good

4 Likes

My story is unrealistically romantic and wholesome as well, but I’m not sure if self promos counts! Worth a shot, it’s called Melody of Your Heartbeat! I also love soft romance stories, so I decided to write it!
Oh! Beneath the Surface is also really good! Most of the stories I mentioned aren’t specifically under the romance genre, but the romance is heavily shown, and it’s beautiful in all of them!

1 Like

Speak by J. Miley
Finding Ourselves Together by Kat Valentine

1 Like

@medusa.jett @line123462 thank you so much for the suggestions! Are they ink or LL?

1 Like

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

I believe they are all in Ink! Iridescent has a LL version though! :white_heart:

1 Like
  • Austentatious - E.R. Gurney

• Legally Clueless

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, you’re so sweet :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Jaded Love is amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
and no im not exaggerating

2 Likes

Bubblegum by Sarah dove :slight_smile:

1 Like

“The Crush Project”
Go check it out :two_hearts:

Description: After receiving an anonymous love letter, you team up with your worst enemy to turn your crush into your boyfriend. (Mini Games included, full cc, comedy, choices matter)