Who's Entering The Missed Connections Contest?

If you ARE entering, and already started with your story. What all do you need so you can get it out of the way.

Backgrounds

Background Characters

Overlays

Story Titles

Story Plots

Other

ANYONE CAN HELP. WITH THE ABOVE GIVEN, AND CAN ADD OTHER THINGS. LET’S GET HELPING!

P.S. If there is another thread to this, then @Sydney_H you know what to do :wink: :+1:t3:

10 Likes

I guess I would need some overlays such as hospital beds, along with a couple of backgrounders to be patients and hospital staff.

2 Likes

not me🤧 im the worst coder

4 Likes

:two_hearts:

I’m also joining but I don’t need help yet. I can help others too

4 Likes

Ink or limelight

limelight

1 Like

1 Like

@keiji
@MysteryMaker
@TheCreepyNun (u can send yrs tomorrow :wink: )
@Silver_Shadow
@anj
@Spade.02
@HermanEpisode

2 Likes

leslie

1 Like

Thanks @lanafrazer_episode , @keiji for your characters so far. Would it be weird if I credit you for them in the story?

2 Likes

it wouldn’t be weird. If you want to credit, you can do it :wink:

1 Like

I guess I can help with brainstorming titles and plot ideas, if people need them.

cool

1 Like

No it wouldn’t :two_hearts: you could credit me by my Instagram @leslie.giselle04 if you want

1 Like

Here’s a quick hospital bed

2 Likes

I love how you are so quick with that. Thank you!

1 Like

No problem man!

1 Like

One idea that can work with the prompt:

Make the premise around the story around Soulmates, such as the Red Thread of Destiny or another creative one of your choosing.

For example, set up during a war, the protagonist could be finding his/her Soulmate who just so happen to be in the military. They feel their love’s pain and stress, and wants to find them to help. Or just two people on the opposite sides of the world

1 Like

Bump!

bumpin

1 Like