Who's excited for pride month?

Hi guys!!! Pride month is only a few days away, how are we feeling? I love pride month, it’s one of my favorite months of the year! I am very happy that we are super close to this time. So, who else is excited for pride month? :grin: :laughing:

4 Likes

I am! Pansexual represent!

3 Likes

Me, it just makes me happy that people can be free to express who they are, and be proud of it, period. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :v:t3: :100: I’m straight but I do support them and celebrities who are a part of it. I just hope everything will be okay next month. Happy Early Pride Month!

2 Likes

oooo sameee!! let’s goooo

1 Like

preachhhh
We need more people like you in this world. I strongly dislike how we have so many people who are so against it. thanks for being a genuine and good person lolo

2 Likes

Yeah, guy, gal, enby ect.!

2 Likes

STRONG BISEXUAL ENERGY
Have fun everyone

1 Like

omg yesss
that is so trueee

1 Like

I am! While I’m Straight, I’m still a big supporter! And a big believer in that everyone should embrace themselves and be able to express themselves freely without being judged.

3 Likes

Thank you for being an ally

3 Likes

Have a great early pride month everyone <3 sends love
coming from an ally who just wants everyone to feel at ease especially during this time :))

off-topic, but also my birthday is in June lolol, can’t wait

2 Likes

Yeah, totally agree and ooo that’s nice, happy early birthday!!! xxx

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s how people are born and raised in this world tbh (were born and raised differently). At least thats what I think and just an opinion/thought.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s very true. Some people are born into traditional families, like me, but my mom has definitely grown to accept all people regardless of their sexuality, ethicinity (not like she didn’t accept before) but LGBTQ+ is foreign idea to some people. (my mom is way olderrr) lol

1 Like

thank u <33

1 Like

Of course xxx

1 Like

My mom refuses to get me anything rainbow.

keeps thread alive

Bump

Yeah, I’m just disappointed I can’t really celebrate. Everything’s cancelled…
Oh well, what’re you gonna do, right?