Who's interested in Greek mythology?

Hey everyone, just wondering, what is your favourite Greek god/goddess? I really love Athena for her strengths and morals.

Also, has anyone heard of the myth of Ogygia? I wrote an Episode story around that named “The Curse of the Island”, which centers around the story of Calypso and her escape off this fantasy island. If anyone’s interested, here’s a link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955444249067520 <3

Hope you have a good day, I’m excited to hear your responses!

6 Likes

OMG, I have so many gods/goddesses that are my favorites.
Hades, Persephone, Athena, Artemis, Eris

2 Likes

Omg finally! this is one of my favorite theme in history :heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: mhh who is my fav Greek god? I like Apollo very much, he is the god of art, music, medicine etc. I have also a book of Apollo :two_hearts:
I also really like the history of the Trojan War. I watched many series of them very exciting!

3 Likes

I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY! I wish they had more episode stories around them. As for my favorite, I don’t know. Maybe Athena? But so many of the gods were actually awful. And did horrible stuff so :joy::joy:

There’s a podcast that tells all the stories! I love to listen to it when I write.

5 Likes

Ahh yes Artemis, she’s such a badass <3 and Hades too! I just added a son of his into my story and he’s such a brooding, dark character haha… like son, like father!

2 Likes

That’s so cool that you have a book! I literally took AP English this year because one of the themes was Greek and Norse mythology hehe

1 Like

OMG YAY! I love Athena, but I agree with you that they did awful things haha! What’s the podcast called?

2 Likes

I’m very interested in Greek Mythology! I’ve recently been looking into it lately and so far Morta (The Goddess of Death) has been catching my eye. She is one of the Parcae, related to the hands of fate.

2 Likes

Yes!! I also wish More stories about Greek mythology to come out in epsiode :sneezing_face::cry::heart:

3 Likes

Oooh that’s very interesting! Have you heard of the tale of Ogygia?

1 Like

Not yet!

1 Like

Yess I know right :frowning: but hey, write what you want to see! I was inspired by the lack of greek mythology stories so I wrote one!

1 Like

Ooh I wrote a story around that, it’s so fascinating to me!

1 Like

Really? What’s the name of your story :two_hearts: I would like to read it :innocent:

1 Like

Let’s talk about myths, baby!! (That’s the name)

The girl cracks me up. :joy:

1 Like

I’ve considered it! But it would take a lot of research :joy: So I need someone else to do it for me

2 Likes

It’s called “The Curse of the Island”! Here’s a link, I’d love to hear what you think! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955444249067520 <3

1 Like

Oh my gosh that’s so funny ahaha

1 Like

Lol😂

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like