Who's LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈

I’d like to gush a little, too!
Guess who’s ex-co-worker (who’s gorgeous and been my crush for 2 years) asked her out? :blush:

I know it’s off topic, but I’m happy about it!

4 Likes

That’s amazing! Good luck :3

1 Like

I’m gay

5 Likes

Thank you!
Sorry it was so off topic. I’m just a being of pure joy at the moment!

2 Likes

It’s fine, I’m happy for you ^-^

1 Like

Also off topic, but I’m really hungry.
I’ve been hungry all day, no matter how much I devoured. H E L P

I feel a similar way

Not much. Still trying to figure out my sexuality.

You might need water. Sometimes the body mistakes needing water as being hungry.

3 Likes

Really? I’ll try it. Because I am still hungry. Thank you.

1 Like

Then

Date

Someone

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: honestly I didn’t think I would ever find anyone but then I did. You just gotta find someone you can relate with. Someone that you find yourself talking to for hours. Someone that you can’t stop thinking about. Then find out if they like girls.

1 Like

Oh.

1 Like

Hehe. Thank you. My gf is such an amazing person. She always makes me smile when she’s online. And she’s so beautiful inside and out. And gosh I love her more than life itself. She’s so incredible. And if I’m not wrong, (@kerubiel correct me if I’m wrong) we’ve been together… Two months and three days. Gosh and she’s so smart and talented and creative and just overall really perfect. And I love her so so so so so much, I’m so happy she’s alive. Gosh and when I meet her mom, I’m going to be thanking her parents so much because I have no idea what I would do without her. Oh yeah and honestly I thank @FinnTheGhost for being the reason we met. Ahhh thank you Finn, seriously. Thank you so much Finn, your sister is the most amazing person in the world.

Ok sorry @anon55976316 hehehe. I just start fangirling over her because of how amazing she is.

8 Likes

Aww that was so sweet, I always thought it was just one of the forums marriages but ahh, this is so cute.

4 Likes

Haha yeah, She’s my gf and she’s amazing.

2 Likes

I went on a date today.
We got sushi.
She kissed me.
:blush:

8 Likes

Awwww! That’s so great!

:blush:
I had crushed on her for 2 years. I’m so happy.

4 Likes

Ohhh my gosh, I’m happy for you!!

1 Like