Who's LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈

Do you only feel sexual attraction to females. Or do you think that you could be pansexual as well as panromantic. Or you could be bisexual.

I guess bisexual hasn’t really identified for me lately as I know I’m more attracted to women. So maybe pan romantic with lesbian tendencies? :joy:

Maybe. You could be pansexual with lesbian tendencies.

Have I helped? @Autumnblxck

It’s actually normal for pansexual people to lean towards one gender, it’s not always even attraction for everyone. I think you would be panromantic pansexual but you prefer women (when I identified as bi I was bi but leaning towards women). In the end, it’s what’s most comfortable for you, though.

i no longer identify with this label, but essentially, it’s sexual attraction developed after a close emotional relationship, and romantic attraction to people of all genders.

Do you mind me asking what you identify as now? @theother51

ok, but brace yourself, it’s long.

homoromantic - romantically attracted to females

asexual + sex repulsed - no sexual attraction

grey-aromantic - rarely experience romantic attraction

and then, of course cisgender afab (assigned female at birth)

sorry it’s been so long, i only just saw this!!

No worries.

I know that i am ace and sex repulsed but I don’t know my romantic orientation yet.

I am. I am transgender (male to female), homosexual.
As for romantic, I don’t know. I haven’t dated a lot of people. :sweat_smile:

I’m here to pray the gay away!

Jk my sexuality is “hell yeah” and I like considering myself fluid gender-wise too.

This year in RS we focus on the LGBTQIA+ community. There was this girl on my friends class who had no idea what any of the key words of the lesson were

I’m hetero but I just wanted to point out my infinite stupidity, I frickin didn’t even realize until today that LGBTQ+ stood for: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Queer, etc. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
I mean I’ve heard the term before but I just never processed it. :joy::joy:

But yeah I don’t discriminate :rainbow_flag:
My LGBTQ+ friends are amazing :grin::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Is it normal to doubt your sexuality?

Like question it? ‘Like am I really hetero? Or really gay?’ type thing?

Yeah. I think that I might be bisexual, but I’m not sure. I am attracted to females, but who knows? :woman_shrugging:t3:

Yes. I do it all the time, even though I know I’m gay, I still always doubt myself, and it’s been a thing when I identified as bi or straight.