Who's LGBTQ+ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Thank you, ^^ Courageous isnā€™t really what Iā€™d say, but still thank you none the less <3 <3

I agree that we should all respect each other. Some people respond to me saying that respect should be earned not just given, and I actually disagree with that. It is part of my optimism, Iā€™m just like, ā€œI will respect and love you until you give me a reason not to!ā€

I just think thatā€™s a better way to approach people. I also think that people actually do this more than they think, even when they say ā€œrespect has to be earnedā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with you, respect is important even if you donā€™t agree with someone.

2 Likes

Bisexual here!

7 Likes

in the closet lmaoo

4 Likes

Bisexual :rainbow_flag:

5 Likes

Cough.

Iā€™m Bisexualā€¦ tooā€¦ :rainbow_flag:

ā€¦ Some say that I shouldnā€™t beā€¦ like my parents, WHAT DO I DO?!

8 Likes

Be bisexual anyway because youā€™re you and youā€™re allowed to be.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not gay myselfbut I respect gay people and love them :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

You are 100% valid and being bisexual is completely normal! Try not to think about what your parents said, just be you :heart:. If you ever need to talk to anyone for support or whatever else my pm is always open.

8 Likes

Iā€™m straight but I respect people for who they truly are. Some people tend to talk about things that they donā€™t understand so they donā€™t look at the other side of whatā€™s happening but in other words I love everyone weather bisexual, gay etc
Because I respect those people

11 Likes

Iā€™m bisexual! :rainbow_flag:

7 Likes

im abrosexual

2 Likes

Between what, if you donā€™t mind me asking?

1 Like

abrosexual is basically when youā€™re sexuality changes fairly often. like one day you can be straight, then in another week be bi, etc

No, I know what it means, I was asking between what sexualities.
(Again, if they donā€™t want you donā€™t have to answer)

1 Like

Oh ok I read ur question wrong, sorry

Hey, no problem

1 Like

for me its most often bi and straightā€¦sometimes i could be attracted to a girlā€¦and then iā€™ll be like ew what am i thinkingā€¦im straightšŸ˜•

6 Likes

Same

1 Like

Iā€™m the very same
Sometimes I feel like guys and the next day Iā€™m like ā€œEw, I shouldnā€™t be like thisā€

2 Likes