Who's LGBTQ+ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

It does make sense, like in that case I would do Homo-Love interests.

However, (I donā€™t know if youā€™d be able to answer?) pretend one picks Heterosexual-Biromantic, naturally I would do my ā€˜setā€™ of Biromantic love interests but in that set would be femalesā€¦ would I stop at kissing? or have them stop at le bed? (I currently donā€™t have any plans for my characters to go to intimacy, but I wouldnā€™t want to completely halt that option because of a romance choice)

Kissing is fine as long as its not groping, generally. Le bed would be too far, I would say, but Iā€™m not the best reference for this lmao, just going off of being ace

1 Like

no worries, you are helping think from a different perspective which helps :slight_smile:

I thought here would be the best place to talk about this? I have really bad anxiety and uncomfortness with my body but I donā€™t think itā€™s dysphoria and I really donā€™t know if Iā€™m a girl or a boy or which one I feel most like. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

2 Likes

Hehe

Hey I think Iā€™ve been experiencing the same thing, I feel uncomfortable and embarrassed because of my body as I am entering puberty. I like to wear baggy clothes and many layers partially because of this, but also because itā€™s comfortable for me. I recently came out as agender to certain people, so maybe you are agender, but thatā€™s for you to decide. I spent a while researching gender because I was confused, and I found a lot of helpful information, but also offensive comments directed toward transgender people that made me super angry. I suggest you do the same but try to steer clear of anything that seems unofficial, like a social media conversation or that wierd ā€œraw confessionsā€ website since most of the hate can be found there.
But remember, itā€™s okay to be unsure about your gender, just know that however you feel is completely valid, though many people might tell you otherwise. It took me years to finally admit to myself that I hated being female, and years after that until I finally learned that non binary gender exists, and then it all began to click into place, although now I feel out of place because Iā€™m different from almost everyone I know. But for now Iā€™m fine, Iā€™ve never been discriminated against, since I only came out recently to just a few people. Most people just assume Iā€™m a boy anyway because my hair is short though.
Sorry if I seem to be making assumptions about you, I donā€™t know for sure what youā€™re experiencing and everyone is different. But if you do come out as transgender or non binary if you actually are that, then please know that itā€™s other peopleā€™s fault for feeling uncomfortable because of your identity or not respecting you or treating you like a token or a toy. (Those are some problems that I read about that happen to transgender people).
I hope this helps you!

4 Likes

I still go by my birth name, and Iā€™m homo-gray-asexual and I think Iā€™m homo-demi-romantic but since I havenā€™t had a crush on anyone, at least not yet, I canā€™t know for sure.
I feel very, very, VERY unincluded in Episode stories, movies, books, or anything really.

3 Likes

My sexual orientation doesnā€™t fit in the poll, but I am not offended or anything. Putting in all the sexual orientations and romantic orientations in a single pollā€¦ well I donā€™t know a lot of the sexuality words so I know that it will be quite hard!
No negative feelings.

2 Likes

Proud lesbian here :wink: Still not completely out of the closet though yet haha. My parents are less than tolerant of LGBTQ+ and I need to find the right time to completely come out to some of my family members

6 Likes

Lesbian too :heart::heart: But my parents donā€™t like gays/lesbians.

3 Likes

I have a question for all you bi/pan/poly folks: when you imagine yourself married (or in a serious relationship) for the rest of your life, is it with someone who is the same or different sex?

My mom asked me this, and I said a woman (same sex). She said she always imagined me with a guy, but that I would have serious relationships with girls. I think she just underestimateS how gay I am XD

2 Likes

Itā€™s different every time I picture it haha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Me too :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Have any of you ever seen a movie with an LQBTQ main character? I never have.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never watched one, but they exist. I havenā€™t watched one because theyā€™re always marketed that way, and Iā€™m not going to watch a movie just because the main character is gay or whatever.

Iā€™ve seen a movie where there are gay characters in it and stuff, but youā€™d never know they were gay because they didnā€™t make that a huge part of the character. In the DC U, Iā€™m talking about. Batman is of course the main character of Batman movies, but the second main character, Batwoman, sheā€™s a gay woman. You wouldnā€™t always know it, but she is shrugs. Just for one example.

Also, apologies if I make no sense, my headā€™s really fuzzy atm

3 Likes

I have. Love, Simon has a gay main character and so does Freak Show. Iā€™ve read quite a lot of books with LGBTQIA+ characters in them. Some are written well; others are not.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen Love Simon. Besides that I avoid LGBT+ movies because theyā€™re either very sexualized with a bunch of explicit scenes strung together to make a movie or inaccurate and offensive with characters built solely upon stereotypes.

3 Likes

Brokeback mountain? Iā€™ve never seen it but Iā€™ve been planning on it

Iā€™m questioning if Iā€™m bi.

1 Like

hiā€¦im a bi,crossdresser,about to take my feminity to another levelā€¦ i am actively researching how to begin H.R.T. therapyā€¦ i am eager to see and feel my body transition from the male(?) that i am,into the gurl i desire to beā€¦!! i canā€™t wait to develop breastsā€¦and for my penis to shrink even smaller and permanently limpā€¦

2 Likes