im bi as hell :bi_flag:

5 Likes

Even though I’m bi,

IT’S HARD AS HELL TO FIND OUT WHO I LIKE. :bi_flag:

6 Likes

bump

I’ll admit it I’m bisexual

5 Likes

Just got a black ring :grin: Casually wearing it on my right middle finger. :asexual_flag: :pan_flag:

4 Likes

I am Gay and proud! I also identify as Androgynous, people sometimes can’t tell if I am a girl or a boy. Lol.

4 Likes

I’ve been a lesbian for over two years now, and I’ve never felt better! My heart points to girls!

4 Likes

I’m bi trans… However, I feel like using the word Pansexual separates the people to chose to transfer from their original genders, to their opposite. In all reality, if they choose to be their redesignated gender, then they are not transgender, they are either a girl or a boy. PERIOD.

1 Like

Or nonbinary if they choose the pronouns they/them.

I’m a proud lesbian.:rainbow_flag:

5 Likes

I’m a girl & honestly, I don’t know if I’m straight or bisexual, it’s so confusing b/c it’s like I’ve never had a crush on a girl or anything like that, but I could picture myself being with a girl. Weird, right?
Whereas, I’ve had a crush on a boy and could see myself with one, so right now, I am so confused on what I am, maybe it has something to do with personality rather than looks for girls. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see where it takes me.

5 Likes

I’m bi, but I have no idea who I like… and I got declined way too many times.

2 Likes

I go through the same thing…:sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

I picture myself as bi, and I believe I am, I never had a girl crush…

but I’m confused… a lot.

BEING BI IS HARDD

5 Likes

I could picture myself with a girl as well and with a boy but I’m just not compleetly sure. CONFUSION! :laughing: but yeah anyway my mom would probably not accept it. I mean I thought she would but last time that I asked her something about LGBTQ+ she said things like: “Men should never wear pink! it’s a female color! males can’t wear light colors it’s so gay! I’m oke with people being gay but just don’t look like it!” or she says to me "Dress more like a lady you look like a lesbian!"and well this kinda makes me feel like if I start to have feelings for a girl that she might not accept me.
Heck she doesn’t even believe in bisexuals or asexuals she calls them fake so yeah… nice…

6 Likes

My mom says the same thing, my best friend was also bisexual, but she was more assured about it and I told my mom and my mom was kinda okay with it, but when it came to guys being gay, she was so against it, but I think if I told my mom, she would accept it, she may not like though. Idk I just have figure everything out.

5 Likes

Ace here I think. Still a bit confused tho :sweat_smile: Maybe I’m demisexual instead, I mean, I’ve never been with anyone before, so who knows.

3 Likes

I’m a proud bisexual girl :blush::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

hi, i’m bi.
lmao that rhymed.

5 Likes

Yep “really” funny

2 Likes