Who's LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈

Ooh me too :blush:
Literally only my online friends know

3 Likes

I wanna be gay with you guys

3 Likes

My husband knows but he doesn’t understand it.

2 Likes

I have a boyfriend who doesn’t even know
They don’t have to understand, just to accept and stay normal :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Ya gay

you’re already gay stoopid

1 Like

lmao i was looking at your activity to reply and saw this lol
#gayss

1 Like

hAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

THANK YOu

1 Like

I was literally scrolling through to see if I could find some LGBTQ+ posts and I’m happy I found this even if I’m extremely late :joy::joy::joy: I just recently made the mind blowing realization I’m gray-ace and now my life for has never been clearer :joy: just wanted to find my people here :ok_hand::wave: peace :v:

1 Like

It’s changed a little now. Heteromantic with total asexuality (cannot feel physically aroused but can still think about sex), still want relationships, sometimes have bisexual tendencies.
I just call myself straight to be simple.

1 Like

I’ve been so confused about it since I was 13 (7 years ago) like at first I thought I was bi and then pan for a while buuuut I’ve slowly accepted that I’m a lesbian. I’ve had “things” with guys and girls and my feelings for girls are always WAY more intense and exciting to me. I have always been supportive of the lgbtq+ community but for some reason it has been really hard for me to accept that I don’t like guys that way. I’d label myself as a demisexual lesbian!!! :slight_smile: :rainbow_flag: I hope that one day I can be really confident about all of it.

4 Likes

Yessssss 100%

Libras can’t make decisions, so naturally I’m bi
:libra: :balance_scale:

5 Likes

I’m straight. At least, I think so because I’ve only been attracted to men. Ik
The only reason why I am responding is to give you all my full support. You are all beautiful and you should be so so proud of yourself!
I wish all of you nothing but the best! xxx

3 Likes

I’m confused about what I am. Thought i was straight but 2 years ago discovered my attraction to girls. Even when I’m in a relationship with a guy I think about girls I met before.
So yeah I’m lesbian and bisexual or I don’t really know

1 Like

:v:

I write 2 … gay stories. Coming soon

1 Like

Well, I know I’m def’ aromatic. I’m asexual too, but lately I’ve been thinkin’ I’m autochorissexual.

2 Likes

I’m straight but dropping my support anyway! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes