Who's LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈

Bisexual, :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

Do you mean Mantarays? :rofl:

This is a Manatee

Anywho… Queer Enby here! :cake3:

2 Likes

Attention bi-sexuals and lesbians. I would love to ask how did you figure out you were bi or lesbian? What helped you with figuring out?
I’m trying to figure out if I am or not but I don’t know how to figure it out. Thanks to anyone who’s willing to answer :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

hi! I’m not bi, I’m a lesbian. but I do have some advice. you’ll probably hear it from everyone, but this is what I learned in discovering my sexuality.
try out stuff. experiment with different genders. picture yourself married to different genders. see how you feel.
also, don’t feel rushed. you might feel pressured to figure out everything as fast as possible and rush to a label, but take some time and just be questioning. it’s totally ok to not have it all figured out.
remember, figuring this out is your journey. don’t let others influence that or rush you either.

4 Likes

im bi as hell :bi_flag:

5 Likes

Even though I’m bi,

IT’S HARD AS HELL TO FIND OUT WHO I LIKE. :bi_flag:

6 Likes

bump

I’ll admit it I’m bisexual

5 Likes

Proud :spades: Ace of Spades :spades:

4 Likes

Just got a black ring :grin: Casually wearing it on my right middle finger. :asexual_flag: :pan_flag:

4 Likes

I am Gay and proud! I also identify as Androgynous, people sometimes can’t tell if I am a girl or a boy. Lol.

4 Likes

I’ve been a lesbian for over two years now, and I’ve never felt better! My heart points to girls!

3 Likes

I’m bi trans… However, I feel like using the word Pansexual separates the people to chose to transfer from their original genders, to their opposite. In all reality, if they choose to be their redesignated gender, then they are not transgender, they are either a girl or a boy. PERIOD.

1 Like

Or nonbinary if they choose the pronouns they/them.

I’m a proud lesbian.:rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

I’m a girl & honestly, I don’t know if I’m straight or bisexual, it’s so confusing b/c it’s like I’ve never had a crush on a girl or anything like that, but I could picture myself being with a girl. Weird, right?
Whereas, I’ve had a crush on a boy and could see myself with one, so right now, I am so confused on what I am, maybe it has something to do with personality rather than looks for girls. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see where it takes me.

5 Likes

I’m bi, but I have no idea who I like… and I got declined way too many times.

2 Likes

I go through the same thing…:sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

I picture myself as bi, and I believe I am, I never had a girl crush…

but I’m confused… a lot.

BEING BI IS HARDD

4 Likes

I could picture myself with a girl as well and with a boy but I’m just not compleetly sure. CONFUSION! :laughing: but yeah anyway my mom would probably not accept it. I mean I thought she would but last time that I asked her something about LGBTQ+ she said things like: “Men should never wear pink! it’s a female color! males can’t wear light colors it’s so gay! I’m oke with people being gay but just don’t look like it!” or she says to me "Dress more like a lady you look like a lesbian!"and well this kinda makes me feel like if I start to have feelings for a girl that she might not accept me.
Heck she doesn’t even believe in bisexuals or asexuals she calls them fake so yeah… nice…

4 Likes