Who's LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈

Yeah you already mentioned that lol

1 Like

You don’t have to label yourself, just date (or don’t date) whoever you want and do what makes you feel comfortable. I’m confused as well, not sure what my sexuality is.

2 Likes

oh :sob: lol

are u apart of it?

Yep, questioning my sexuality but I think I’m gay (though might be bi not sure yet)

Bi
Best choice ever coming out :hugs:

2 Likes

2​:two_hearts::rainbow_flag:

Asexual biromantic I hope I count, idk, not really

2 Likes

Everyone counts!!! Ace people are valid! Romantic identities are valid!! Don’t let others convince you otherwise!!! :asexual_flag: :bi_flag: :nbinary_flag: :pan_flag: :prideflag: :trans_flag:

this has been a very aggressively supportive message

3 Likes

:slight_smile: :rainbow_flag:

CEO of knowing my step mom is accepting but afraid to come out despite the years of holding it in :woozy_face:

1 Like

Man you’re awesome. Thank you, I needed to hear that.

1 Like

Of course!!! It’s really discouraging seeing people saying certain identities aren’t a part of LGBTQ+ community but it’s very important to know others opinions don’t matter! Everyone is valid!!

everyone except pedos trying to be a part of the community, they can fck off. but everyone else is valid!!

2 Likes

I agree with everything you just said 100000%

1 Like

How do you tell your Christian parents your bi? :pleading_face:

1 Like

When you know you’ll be safe regardless of their reaction

1 Like

I will tell them during prayer today. It is Easter after all what are they gonna do?

2 Likes

Eh or maybe next Easter…

3 Likes

Don’t feel pressured!! Come out when you’re ready. There’s no rush!

2 Likes

Well, I am christian and I thought I was bi which I am not (but are you a (christian)

1 Like

Oh Yes I am a Christian thats why I’m worried