Who's your Episode Crush and Why?

Hi everyone! I was thinking, am I crazy or do people have Episode Crushes? Well here’s where you can post your fav episode LI! Mine had to be…Caleb Thorn from, Falling for the Tomboy! I don’t know why, but protectiveness and jealousy has always been something I was attracted to. :expressionless: Anyway, who’s you all-time Episode Crush? :heart: :heartpulse: :sparkling_heart: :gift_heart: :cupid: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat:

12 Likes

Jaxon Parker from obviously you :point_right::point_left: idk why he’s just kinda adorable loll

2 Likes

I’m in love with Felix and Ava :relieved:

3 Likes

OMG YES AVA AND FELIX ARE SO CUTE!! (wardogs is such a good story)

3 Likes

OK BUT LIKE DON’T COME AT ME-
Christopher Alexander Shaw, from Tsb (the shaw brothers) I’ve always liked him. He’s just so cute and has a great personality. I mean yes, he has the whole cliche bad boy persona, but he also has such a cute, caring, sweet side to him and with April it’s just so nice to seeee

5 Likes

Lincoln Fox from Jaded love :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Also Kian from Mafia’s Fallen Angel :innocent:

4 Likes

Caden from Matched :blob_hearts: He just got my heart right in the first chapter

1 Like

I love him sm omg and I don’t even think he’s that cliche like he doesn’t drink or smoke like most badboys on episode plus he’s not even “ bad “ he only committed crimes to get money for his moms treatment tbh .

2 Likes

Alec Silver from Deep Attraction 2, because he always found his way back to the love of his life and never gave up on her.

4 Likes

Gabriel from Eat Me Up because… vampire :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Sebastian from Legally Clueless.

Who else ask their girl to date so cutely like how Seb does? :sob:

9 Likes

Hugh from Our Little Secret. He’s not a jerk so yay?

2 Likes

Jude from “Wings of Light”. I shouldn’t like him but… Eh, I can’t help it! :sob:

1 Like

the female love interest from the kiss list (think her name was kris). not the greatest story but i really liked her personality :slight_smile:

1 Like

EXACTLYYY. literally so true!!!

1 Like

oooo yeahhh!!! I love their love story, it’s honestly so beautiful how fast they fell in love and how fast they were ripped apart from each other and then at the end, they rekindled it. Alec really be such a good man.

2 Likes

Lmao he does smoke…and drink

1 Like

He is so cute and sweet :scream:

2 Likes

Also a very cute one! :confounded:

2 Likes