Who's your Episode Crush and Why?

Ahhhh what even I never realized how cute these characters are!

2 Likes

He quits smoking half way through the story as he wants to be healthier .And no he doesn’t drink he’s mentioned many times throughout the story that he hates alcohol and how people who drink alcohol have no self control and how he wants a healthy liver lol

1 Like

Oh ok thanks for lmk

Bi culture be like

1 Like

Mine’s Johnny from ‘Austentatious’ and Felix from ‘War dogs’! And Dean from ‘I Despise you’. Oh look, the only stories I talk about on this website, shocker.

3 Likes

Lara from One of the Girls. I don’t have an answer for why. She could step on me and I wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

what story is that :kissing:

obviously you

1 Like

Black Magic- Harrison; Even though he is under the influence of the love potion my theory is the potion let out his desire.
Him & I - Hunter and Kaiden; I like Hunter because he makes Hailey feel free and liberated but Kaiden also because like that’s her fl and he is adorable when it comes to her.
Overdosed- Shane; ooofff he is chief kiss amazing cold but soft at the same time nice when he has to be and is a fighter when things get challenging

3 Likes

lmaaoo im so slow I just noticed you wrote it when you said it… Thank you anyways <3

2 Likes

lolll np

1 Like

Not a romantic crush or anything, but I’m fond of Echo and Exin from Solis: Regnum Fortes, and also Jasper, Vera, and Blade from Thick as Thieves. But still, my ultimate Episode crushes are Matthew, Shelly, and Mark from Dripping Mascara.

1 Like

Ajsjsjsjshsjaja same girl. Lara’s batshit crazy but I’ll pick her night and day :rofl:

1 Like

Davis from Alex Lights’ Alone With You

1 Like

I have so many dghgggh
But if I have to choose, it’ll be one and only Lincoln Fox :heart::gift_heart:

2 Likes

HONESTLY- I like too many characters lol

I love Loki from “Anyone but You.” Like, he’s hilarious, caring, and has a bit of pride. I also like Sebastian from “Legally Clueless”, and Aiden/Zayden from “Papercut Bliss”!! :full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Harrison from Black Magic by E R Gurney
Junior (or that’s what I think his name is) from The Arrangement by E R Gurney
Samuel from Mindreader by Alusza
Ronnie from The Switch by Alusza
Macca from Foul Play by Rayna
Nate from Dead End by Veronica
Jace from Murder Mansion by Suelita
Loki from Anyone But You by Janine
King Felix from Breaking The Royal Kingdom by Ana Stacy
Aisle from FIDDLY by Honelyn

I know I have too many crushes but I just can’t choose :see_no_evil: