Whose story I haven't read yet? FATE r4r deals reminder

GUYS, PLEASE, READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING TO IT. ALL THE IRRELEVANT POSTS WILL JUST BE IGNORED.

Hi, guys, I hope you are all doing great. As many of you here I have agreed on quite a lot r4rs. However, I am having an absolute hell of a time now and since I am basically new to Episode writing I have been foolish enough not to organise the r4r process properly.

Therefore, if you have already read my story and sent me proof but I haven’t responded with reading your story back, please, let me know! I promise, I will read your story as agreed but in all this fuss I might just forget somebody. (I have a list but I may have missed somebody. Please, remind me if that’s the case)

Please, either leave your comment here or DM me here or on IG (@episode.alex.af)

DO NOT POST NEW STORIES SO FAR AS FIRST I NEED TO GET BACK TO THE PEOPLE WHO I GAVE MY PROMISE TO.

Thank you for your understanding and, please, don’t be mad at me. I will catch up with your stories as promised, it’s 100% my fault that I have been a bit disorganised. I won’t ditch anyone, I promise, just, please, remind me of our agreement.

Thank you very much for your attention.

LOVE
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Hi, I already read your storie and sent you the screenshots, so to remind you to check out mine, here is the details.
Title: Shattered Souls
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind reminder! I highly appreciate it!

LOVE
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: