Lemme know ur POV’s :pensive:

Thnqu for helping :slightly_smiling_face:

Alsooooo do you guys get anxiety often!? Like me

10 Likes

I go crazy :relieved:

3 Likes

well I was kidding!

I don’t overthink much tbh.

The only time I ever overthink is when something happens between me and my friends…

If we get into a fight or something I’ll probably think of the worst possible way…

But anyway I try to distract myself with music, art etc…

Hope these helped a bit!

And well I don’t usually get anxiety

3 Likes

Well it depends what you’re overthinking about. Try to distract yourself by doing something you enjoy.
Or maybe look at the bigger picture, will this really matter to you in a few years, will it really affect your life? Probably not.

I don’t know if I’m helping at all lol, I tried. :+1::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thts cool
Idk I get tht often

Nd bout anxiety I get it very often sometimes without reason

I overthink alot in small things I have reasons

Music does help alot
But… Stilll

2 Likes

No don’t worry u are… Thnqu for sharing idk I try not to but I just do :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Keep calm, and Enjoy little things beside you, and as I already said you can always vent it out to me

1 Like

No I can’t I just can’t… If I do I huert all

1 Like

usually, i try and take a hot bubble bath and read my current favorite book. (not on episode lol, like an actual hardcover!)

2 Likes

I get it. You can’t just stop overthinking things because you don’t want to, though wish it was that easy.
You said music helps you, blast some inspirational music and pretend it’s not happening lol.

2 Likes

you won’t hurt anyone!

2 Likes

Okay so I am probably best for not overthinking… If I start thinking about my life issues I can certainly get anxious and it totally ruins my mood and even worse…but I choose not to…
I usually busy myself with stuffs, anything that I am good at… I m introvert so I don’t talk with so many people… So I just watch series (mostly kdramas) and it is the best way to distract yourself… Or just do whatever u like like any hobby… I see you can draw so it is a good distraction… Soothing Music is best way to calm down ur anxiety… Reading online novels or offline can also work… They r really engaging… I read often…
If u r at home, u can spend tym with ur family…talk to them about other things…it helps alot…
These are few things that I believe can work… Or if u need a frnd I am there… I m a good listener btw :grinning::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow bath sounds soo gud nd hot bath damnn It helps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah sure thnqu :relaxed:

1 Like

Aw thnqs yes arts… U know they are like when I am overthinkin I can’t focus on arts lol

Nd music nd novels helps… Yep they do nd thnquu :relaxed:

Sure you are real sweet

Thts great u can stop it or like get away wid it

2 Likes

Welcome :purple_heart: just try to stop overthinking… Overthinking doesn’t do anything good… Its just a time waste without any beneficial outcome… So better invest ur time in watching something or in anything better than overthinking…

And for what I said earlier I mean it, if u feel like talking to someone just pm me :blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Try distract myself w tv or something…:white_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve created a playlist with songs that give me confidence or just make me feel like I’m a bad b*tch for when I feel insecure or when I’m overthinking :relaxed:
My other distraction is just simply watching YouTube.

2 Likes

Ohh great… Tht sometimes helps me but not all

Thts great

1 Like