Why add a 5 HOUR wait

i’ve started 3 stories in the last 3 hours (obvi i used the video refill) and all of them 2 episodes in has a 5 hour wait or spend 10 diamonds ( one free episode) and 2 more episodes not free till the next 5 hour wait!!! wthhhhhh

8 Likes

it’s the new feature episode has given to authors since gems are counting towards trending now (meaning the more gems you spend in a story the higher it trends)

2 Likes

It is kind of aggrivating but authors are trying to get you to spend gems so their ratings will be boosted

4 Likes

I know, it’s super frustrating! For me, it would have to be a really good and well written story to wait, but otherwise I’d just stop reading and move onto another one. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

It happens all the time to me, it’s really annoying. That’s why neither of my stories has that option.
I don’t want to annoy anyone :relieved:

5 Likes

Literally these waits make me so uninterested with the books lol I just take hem off my shelf. Cause wtf are you expecting me to wait 5 hours for a book it’s like literally not making sense.

4 Likes

Ok, you people who are complaining about waiting are just being very impatient! The authors are trying their best to earn something from this and you saying it’s annoying is very rude!

1 Like

idc it’s the most annoying thing ever. just makes me want to discontinue reading

2 Likes