Why are people such hypocrites?!

Today I had a mental breakdown with a few people in my class that really pissed me off! This is what happened :

I enter the PSHE classroom (yuUP most of the drama happens in this subject) when my exercisebook has been handed to the wrong person. They call my name and reach their hand out to give it to me when …

THAT FREAKIN IDIOT ,WHO SITS RIGHT BEHIND HIM ,SNATCHES IT OUT OF HIS HAND AND THROWS IT ACROSS THE ROOM TO ONE OF THE STUDENTS I HATE DEARLY !

And just to annoy me, won’t give me meh book back ! I tell him to give it back and everything until I practically take hold of his arm until he gives it . He throws it onto the floor and I pick it up , annoyed af when ANOTHER STUDENT I HATE goes up to me and elbows me in the arm ! By this point , I’m super pissed and return to my seat . But only after a few minutes later do I have to hear that student’s voice (the one elbowed me) and calls me a “rage monster” ?!?!?!

Okay , okay …

1. You’re the one who just elbowed me in the arm.

2. You’re the one who kicks everyone for no reason at all!!!

3.YOU’RE THE ONE WHO MOANS AND COMPLAINS NONSTOP TO SHUT PEOPLE UP WHEN YOUR VOICE IS HEARD 24/7 !!

To sum it up … If Google ever needed to update the definition of hypocrite, I’ll make sure they observe that student , it won’t take long . :persevere::disappointed::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

@Kaju @phlegmatic @ana_banana @Spes @NemesisDarkFox @sofia2
@Hannahnevin

I need your opinions and love !! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse:

16 Likes

I had somebody like that in school and if he’s doing it to be nasty then he’s rude, if he’s doing it to be annoying then he likes you

I had a boy in my class at school and he would annoy me every day and after about 3 years someone said that he’s only doing it because he doesn’t know how to ask you (me) out

3 Likes

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Definitely the first one, he was like “I’m defending my friend!” From what ?! Me ? Like the actual fudge, HE WOULDNT GIVE ME MEH BOOK BACK!!

2 Likes

damn wtf thats so rude
hm maybe he likes you though its hard to tell if its bc of that or bc he is actually an annoying piece of shit

3 Likes

I dunno … But right now , I hate them all :expressionless:
Oof, I so badly wanna get revenge but I know I’ll probably get caught :unamused:

3 Likes

Don’t give them too much attention and meaning… They didn’t deserve it

3 Likes

Thanks love spammer pal !

2 Likes

No problem :yellow_heart:
Btw did u see mah spammes? :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes… I got so happy seeing that notification number grow

2 Likes

And now I gtg to bed , waking up early to do something in life , BAI LOVE SPAMMER PAL! :yellow_heart::heart::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::heartbeat::two_hearts::heartbeat::cupid::cupid::blue_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::blue_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::purple_heart::heart::heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::heartpulse::purple_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heartbeat::revolving_hearts:!!!

2 Likes

:heartbeat::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

You wish for me to share my opinion? Why is that? Just surprised. :sweat_smile:

Well, first of all, what a childish behavior of them…

I have been bullied throughout my whole time at school, and I can say it’s not as funny or harmless as those think who are not in the role of the victim. As for the psychological mechanism behind it, I would say it’s a case of projection. Instead of facing their own flaws, they blame others, partly to distract everyone from them and their mistakes, partly just so they do not need to work on their problems. It’s easier to find a scapegoat. You will find similar mechanisms on a bigger scale in politics etc., too.

As for an advice, don’t let them provoke you. I understand your wish for revenge, but if you act out of anger, you will only cause chaos and maybe hurt yourself. Take your time. As Al Capone should have said, if you have your revenge after 10 years, you were acting too fast. :innocent: Observe and wait for your time to come, maybe karma will do the job for you in the meantime. And most of all, don’t let this get to you and ruin Christmas for you, one way to punish your enemies is being happy, so smile at them. :grin:

2 Likes

Annd that’s why I needed your opinion :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok so …this is totally childish …I mean really …I can totally relate they are the most anyoing creature let me tell u …I don’t understand the hell they had problem with us …they just loves to make others suffer mentaly or physically …they loves when they cause pain to others … I mean really grow u …they think that by doing all those things they will become cool or dude or popular or something …it’s that take respect give respect … For me it’s straight if you give me respect I’ll give you back soo much love and respect … But if you don’t then I also know how to use my hands :wink:
And let them call you whatever they want just pretend like they don’t exist for you … :wink:.
Just concentrate on the people who love u … that’s it …they are not worth it …that we should waste out precious time talking about some freaks … :wink:
We love you girl and you are best just remember that …
And I am always there for you … :heart_eyes::star_struck::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::heart::kissing_heart:
And my flower too :rose::rose::rose::blush:

3 Likes

Annd that’s why I needed your love :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Aww :heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::rose::rose::rose::rose:

2 Likes

Glad I could help a bit. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Woah these fuckers need a lesson . They will surely pay one day. You have all the right to become angry. Next time they do this try to slap the person face to other country. Ugh they don’t understand words . I have experience in this stuff .

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say … So I’m just gonna leave this …

:heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse:

2 Likes