Why Are Some Items Of Clothing Not Categorized? Limelight

Like, for example, there’ s a prison jumpsuit that I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT, because you can only find it if you scroll down in the “all” category, it’s not in the shirt category!

5 Likes

That literally got released today. Maybe it hasn’t been categorised yet?

1 Like

Oh, it did? Why is it towards the bottom of the list? But, it’s not just that, it’s a lot of items.

1 Like

These items?

Ah, some of them. But a lot more others too, for example theirs a few hats and such that aren’t in the ‘head pieces’ category.

Same! This happens to me, and I really dislike it but i’ve also been to lazy to put in a support ticket. Like some of the crowns don’t show up in the accessories…

1 Like

I notice it with some jewelry and bags too. It’s kind of a pain but if I’m really in need of a bag, I just use the search tool.

1 Like

There’s a bunch of other shirts that aren’t in the category for some reason too (lots of sweaters, the long sleeve ones, etc) and a ton of accessories that don’t show up under accessories. Kind of a pain.

1 Like

There’s a ton of stuff that isn’t categorized. Shoes, shirts, dresses, jewelry, pants.
You have to scroll through all to find them, it’s pretty annoying…

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is an Episode-specific post :v:t2:

I noticed this with a couple of the dresses, and I think some of the sunglasses?
The dresses don’t appear I’d you filter for dresses and some glasses appear under the accessories, but not all of them.

1 Like

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.