Why are some of the best LIMELIGHT steamy romance stories?

I’m not a weirdo, i just enjoy reading customizable romance stories in limelight the best. Please let me know some very good ones.

My story in LL is romance/ drama! The characters aren’t customiable but that’s because I have art scenes for the characters!! There is a boy and a girl and you get to choose who you want to be with in the end.
Currently working on chapter 35 and the art scenes and drama get better as the story goes on!!

Title: Crossroads
Genre: Romance / Drama
Description: Arabella moves to California for a fresh start. She meets a boy and a girl who both capture her heart. Who will you choose in the end?? It’s up to you :slight_smile:
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6446436260904960

Okay so I know some of these aren’t entirely romance but they have romantic elements! I don’t normally read romance so this is all I got lol.

Golden Girl (previously Dear Diary LL)
Bad Apple
He Can’t Tame Me
Beautiful Trauma
Deadly Desires
Meet You at Home
Prince of Arcadia
BroZoned
Emerge: The Story of a Warrior
Envy
The Sabotage Stepladder

Some I just found that sound interesting:
Mix of Emotions
Not your Ex
Meet Me at Sunrise
The Break
My Happily Ever After

I don’t think these are in limelight but They are AMAZING:

365 days to find love
Mated To A Werewolf (there are sad parts tho)
Tangled Love

@jess9
Not Your Ex is good and you can customise the MC, ex-boyfriend and other love interest :slight_smile:

Game mafia

Hello @jess9! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum. I’ve moved this topic from Episode Fan Community to just Community since we’re discussing favorite stories. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and check out our Forum Tutorial. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: