Why are SOME people in the fanmail so savage lol

All of y’all are gonna cringe out loud at this but, Dab on dem haters boi

Don’t let the rude haters get to you, (I’m just adding on to what some already said) those haters are spending time writing fan mail to YOU, if anything, you should feel flattered that they’re spending time that they could use finding a story that they like, but nooope. They’re using time to write hateful mail to you. Also, these people are just trying to get under your skin. You could reply to them with an equally rude comeback, but that would just be stooping to their level. The best thing to do it delete and report the fan mail. It doesn’t matter what the haters say, it’s not as if they could do any better, right? They’re just doing it make themselves feel better. Just focus on the positive rather than the negative!

2 Likes

My opinion didn’t changed! Ignoring is the best option! I’m not even responding to anything rude, just blocking straight away.

We all have different preferences someone will love your story, the other person will not and it’s ok. I don’t know and never understand why people feel urge to comment hateful messages :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I will be honest I get really happy when I see your fanmail lol

2 Likes

I’m. I’ve never gotten fam mail before.

It happens when you least expect it!!

2 Likes

Aww. I get really happy whenever I see your reply.

3 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

:heart: One day, I was casually directing then I was shook by a fanmail I recieved lmao

3 Likes

Someone told me , you should rename your story, Think Again