Why are the first 6 trending stories episode all limelight

is that a way of promoting limelight? i personally read ink but i couldn’t find any until i scrolled a bit across a bit more

3 Likes

uhm maybe because it’s actually trending

8 Likes

i’m just thinking why the first few, most visible ones, were limelight. ALL limelight. maybe you are correct. idk

I think it’s because that’s the current style, as they are not updating ink anymore. I like ink and limelight, but I like writing in limelight and reading in ink, I don’t know why.

yeah that’s probably why… thanks :slight_smile:
i personally prefer ink but i don’t mind limelight

1 Like

Yeah, I like seeing what people can come up with when doing ink, cuz’ you kinda have to improvise because limelight has a lot more stuff. (Not hating on limelight, just kinda stating a fact) I like reading limelight stories, but only really good ones as I tend not to like reading it for some reason. I’ll literally read almost anything in ink.

same and i agree^. i’m kinda worried as i’m writing a stroy right now i’m ink ans it takes me ages to write (procrastinating) that by the time i publish it no one will read it. :frowning: i find it very hard to costumization boys on limelight too. i prefer the boys looks on ink.

4 Likes

YESSS agree on the boys thing. Also- there are plenty of people who read ink, so don’t worry about that.

1 Like

No that’s not true lol I’ll read it! I prefer ink over limelight. Maybe one day it’ll change but I don’t see it happening anytime soon.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they’re gonna update Ink with seasonal stuff, rather than character tech like limelight.

1 Like

Solved and closed. Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like