Why are the forums so dead?

I keep trying to make them lively, but y is everywhere so dead? Like, dead dead.

8 Likes

I’m only on the forums since the beginning of june but i think the same kinda if that makes sense

7 Likes

I thought I was the only one who thought that :joy: when I joined in like dec 2018-2019 it was much more lively :feels:

9 Likes

I’m personally in the middle of my exam preparation stress so I’m not as active as I used to be…maybe it applies to other people too :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ikr, the forums used to be so happy and everybody was everyone’s friend but now it’s just bleh

7 Likes

I think they’re so boring because all the “fun” people left or it’s the same thread being made every other day over and over again.

7 Likes

bc everyone is leaving :v:

1 Like

Who are the fun people?

Your in the wrong gc’s then :poop:

1 Like

Even though I stay mainly in the directing area, I have noticed a decline in activity. It used to be pretty active. I believe it’s because rules were put in place such as no rant threads, etc. so you can’t post topics on certain things (even posts discussing mental health aren’t allowed) and some members are no longer on the forums (and their friends also left).

I agree, it was SO active during this year :joy:

Yep, this could be the case as well. Some people might be busy with school.

5 Likes

I have a bunch of episode friends that have exams and are stressed while I’m just some 14 yr old that has so much time on their hands :joy: it makes me feel bad…

2 Likes

It’s like refreshing tbh, the old og’s are going and soon enough we are going to be the “fun people” trust me. It’s a new generation of episodians!!!

1 Like

A lot of people in America are starting school, so lots of people are getting busier. And COVID-19 isn’t making anything easier unfortunately.

But to me, the Forums still seems fairly active. I’ve noticed a rise and decline of artists, since many artists in the art shop I joined are now occupied with other things.

4 Likes

i’m not in any tbh… :cat_shocked:

3 Likes

okay, well maybe thats why its dead for you ? I dont really know
but usually in order to better communicate with others we would create a gc on the forums with close friends

1 Like

Everyone has left because of the toxicity in the community. It’s just toxic people who are looking for drama

4 Likes

This

Very true

Forums use to be fun and chill
But then toxicity came from trolls mods and members and it became a powder keg…more junk kept happening(banning/threads getting shut down) so now all of the active ppl have long gone banned or just left or just lost interest. In addition everyone just makes “safe” threads about the same topics a billion times over so no ones truly discussing anything new nor can they

Its really not fun here anymore

3 Likes

Exactly, im hardly ever on here anymore, its not as fun anymore i used to be veryyy addicteddd guess bc all the fun ppl are leaving… :confused:

1 Like