Why are the male characters in my story short?

Hi
I’m a new author and I’m writing my first story (it’s in limelight) and whenever there’s a female character in a scene and a male character enters the male character is always short I’ve tried to use spot directing but when I preview the story the male is still short. Can someone please help me cause it looks really weird.
Thank you

may I see your script please

this isn’t normal maybe yous hould refresh the page if it’s not working that’s a bug send a ticket or something to episode(if there is not script errors)

1 Like

I’ve refreshed the page multiple times but it hasn’t worked

2 Likes

maybe it’s a bug and you should type:
@NOAH enters from left to spot 1.336 50 0 in zone 2 and NOAH moves to layer 2
So everything it’s already done when he will enter ?

2 Likes

you’re script be on point too so maybe try logging out n signing back in? clear ur cache and stuff; it could j be an issue with ur browser

2 Likes

I’ll try that thank you

1 Like

It didn’t work but I’ll try logging out and in again xx

1 Like

In LL, when facing forward, the male characters are shorter than the females by default. It’s really weird, but the scaling is off (I actually think it could be the females that are buggy, not the men, because when they face rear they suddenly “pop” down).

But when you use spot directing he doesn’t change size? Try this:

@/NOAH spot 1.336 -80 0 in zone 2 AND NOAH moves to layer 2 (will be offscreen)
@/NOAH walks to spot 1.336 50 0 in 1

1 Like

It worked!! Thank you so much :blush::hugs:

1 Like

No problem!
The males being shorter than the females has been a glitch ever since LL was released so I never use the enters or exits commands anymore and just spot place everything :rofl:

2 Likes

Closed: Marked as solved by thread op :v: