Why aren't my characters showing?

I have made characters on my computer, but they aren’t showing up on the app. What do I do?

1 Like

I think you clicked create new story. Under playable stories, you should see your story & title. Click that

Sorry, there’s been a misunderstanding. I created the story on the app, and customized the characters on my computer. I’ve done this before several times, and it’s always worked. They just… disappeared.

Maybe they are in different zone.

I mean that I’m trying to write the story on mobile and they aren’t showing up, hence the photo of the add character sign even though I’ve already made them.

Maybe try submitting a ticket to the episode team :thinking::blush::
https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The exact same thing is happening to me, it’s on all of the mobile stories and it’s incredibly annoying.

Yeah mobile creator is glitching and they refuse to fix it so that’s why I learned to use portal.

Hi @gabriella ! This issue has been happening to many people! Have you tried contacting Episode by sending a support ticket? If you did, the only reply you might get is this “We’re currently fixing it, blah blah. Go write via script, etc.” I know it doesn’t help, but you could submit a ticket if you want. It might actually let Episode know that many people are experiencing it!