Why can't episode do this?

Oh ok!

1 Like

I support

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Thanks! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi all :smiley: For more info on the Ink style as well as a few answers to your concerns, please refer to the quote below from Liz.

You can also reply to the topic above with any feedback regarding INK you might have.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I think they mentioned on one of the IG lives that they’d like to create more INK assets but they just don’t have the resources?
Hiring more people to create more assets would be very expensive to do.

1 Like

Yeah, In my post I did say it would cost some money. I expected that. :woman_shrugging:t5:

Ok, thanks!

Yeah so from a cost-benefit perspective, it probably wouldn’t be worth it.
A lot of additional cost for not a lot of return (the assets themselves don’t really generate any additional revenue). It would make a lot of people happy, but those people aren’t paying the wages haha (not directly anyway- you can of course argue that authors help bring in ad and pass revenue).

1 Like

Unless someone made a kickstarter lol.

1 Like

It’s like money or the fans are more important.:woman_shrugging:t5:

Hahaha I don’t see it like that at all.
It’s just not financially viable right now. They are a business and at the end of the day, they do need to make a profit.

1 Like

:ok_hand:t5:

I was talking about their money spent on buying more workers.

So was I.

1 Like

Oh ok. Sorry.

If you read the quote that I posted above you wouldn’t have the need to ask this question as the answer to your questions are right there :wink:

For more info on careers at Episode/PG feel free to check out the career page here and check out the listings for Episode under Studio.

1 Like

I know. :+1:t5:

1 Like