Why can't there be two scene changes?

I’m starting a story and my story has a lot of strong words used and mature themes so I try to put the warning of both and then after that I add another scene to start the story but it keeps on coming as an error that I can’t have two scene changes. And I have tried to fix it but it just doesn’t work SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO DO THIS IT’S NOT WORKING OR COULD SOMEONE SHOW ME ANOTHER WAY TO DO IT PLEASEEEEEEEE???

1 Like

You need to have something separating the scene change. For example, @pause for # or @pause for a beat

1 Like

OMG @jazzysab13 THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! I honestly just started writing so I didn’t know how to work things on here BUT THANK YOUUUUUU!!!:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

ohhhhhhhhkkkkk I did to it but this is what it says even after the @pause 52%20PM

1 Like

You need to add something. Like

2 Likes

Or some dialogue

1 Like

exactly. @maheenqazi just remember that you can never end with a scene or swap between two scenes with nothing in between.

2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

omg that makes so much more sense thank you so much @jazzysab13 and @Danielle318 (for like the millionth time):blush:

2 Likes

Its all good. I understand. DM me if you need help I am here for you! I literally did this an hour ago! So I understand the struggle.

2 Likes

Hey there @maheenqazi, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Directing Helps and Tips since it’s about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Also just a note… Adding warning or skipping such scenes doesnt mean thay can “not be” within the episode rules. You still have to be fallowing the rules… There are limits like no sex scenes and maximum of 5 F words atc. If you do not fallow the +13years rules… sooner or later somebody will report your story and episode will block it.

1 Like

Marked as solved and closed. Thanks to everyone for the assist! :lock:

2 Likes

Closed: Marked as solved by op @maheenqazi :v: