Why cant we get these hairstyles

And the 1st one a low puffs version too(like the double buns position in the family pic)

16 Likes

Honestly I really don’t know why they won’t give it to us. But I’m pretty sure there is a bigger reason behind it.

5 Likes

image image image

Any of these three would be perfect for a few characters I’m working with.

9 Likes

I almost forgot about tht 1st one

2 Likes

Is the first hairstyle part of an episode story or soon releasing because I don’t see it in my hair settings.

1 Like

No its cover art for the section where they feature authors(where the catergory changes all the time i think now its editors pick?) Same with the family pic

Most cover art has nice hairstyles tht we never get for some reason

1 Like

smh that is a darn shame.

2 Likes

So true
I keep eyes out cuz tht art is nice.

Funny they advertise diversity(racial) but dont give us any stuff

1 Like

omg I know right, they false advertise. I bet if they had some real competition with other story apps they would be real quick with diversive art and such.

2 Likes

That first one is basically my hair when I don’t straighten it, but it does not look as good on me. :laughing:

4 Likes

Most of these are in the new update, but I do want some of these other styles too. Where does the family picture come from?

1 Like

The only thing we have smilar is the double buns and tht half updo…its still teaspoon compared to other styles

Plus these ones have cute features(bows/bay hairs) and braids that are not parted to one side

Anyways

2 Likes

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: