Why characters can't stay facing the same direction after walk rear

I am stuck at this problem that my character always facing the wrong direction after walk rear.
The script is:

&MAID1 walks to spot 0.530 51 292 in zone 2 in 9 AND MAID1 faces right AND MAID1 does it while walk_offset_rear THEN MAID1 starts idle_rear

It should keep facing left and stay idle rear after walk rear, but it faces forward. Can someone help me out?

You forgot to add AND MAID1 FACES LEFT after THEN MAID1 starts idle_rear

&MAID1 walks to spot 0.530 51 292 in zone 2 in 9.1 AND MAID1 faces right AND MAID1 does it while walk_offset_rear THEN MAID1 starts idle_rear AND MAID1 faces right

Still not working…

@MAID1 walks to spot 0.530 51 292 in zone 2 in 9.1 AND MAID1 faces right AND MAID1 does it while walk_offset_rear
@MAID1 faces right AND MAID1 is idle_rear

It has to be the & command, and I added the second line, but there was no use:

&MAID1 walks to spot 0.530 51 292 in zone 2 in 9.1 AND MAID1 faces right AND MAID1 does it while walk_offset_rear
&MAID1 faces right AND MAID1 is idle_rear

&MAID1 walks to spot 0.530 51 292 in zone 2 in 9.1 AND MAID1 faces right AND MAID1 does it while walk_offset_rear
@MAID1 faces right AND MAID1 is idle_rear

I tried both of above, it doesn’t work.

Maybe put “THEN MAID1 is idle_rear” instead of starts?

No I’ve tried that before. :frowning_face:

Maybe put that on the next line?
@MAID1 is idle_rear?

Nope…that I’ve also tried. Didn’t work.

@MAID1 spot (whatever the spot was) in zone 2 AND MAID1 faces left AND MAID1 is idle_rear?

Like after the original part in the first post?

Still negative. I have also changed the pause time as well as the script line sequences…it’s no use. How weird.

Huh, oh well I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help, hope you figure it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s okay, thank you anyway :heart:

I checked this and it works for me :thinking:

what’s the coding after this walking part?

Not sure if this is the problem or if it will work for you, but in my case when I have people standing idle_rear, I actually have to do the opposite command of what I want; aka when I say

@CHARACTER is idle_rear and CHARACTER faces right

it makes them face left, and vice versa. You could try that.

It’s a bit complicated

Yeah I know. For that part I think it is alright. : )

You use & that’s why it’s not working you have all this actions to happen at the same time and it confuses script.

But if I use @ command, it couldn’t change zoom at the same time.