Why did Episode reject my custom made cover?

I recently got a cover done by @Frey.251 from Jpassen's and catniss Magic of Wonder ART SHOP Now Open and I got the following rejection email from Episode when I uploaded it to my story:

Does anyone know why they would reject an art cover like this when I did include the creator’s signature in the image, and how I could fix it?

Thank you! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh no, im sorry to hear that :disappointed:
Let me know if there’s anything i can do.
Maybe remove my signature?

I could try removing your signature if you’d be fine with that. I would have anyway included additional credit at the end of every episode. I’ll let you know if it made a difference! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, it totally fine. Let me know if it works :blob_hearts:

1 Like

If your cover contains celebrities, it will likely get rejected. Ofc, I haven’t seen the actual cover so idk what’s on it - I’m just basing it on the “Brands, Real People and Places” part.
You could also try resubmitting it for review again and it might get approved the second time around or the third etc. as you don’t always get the same reviewer.
You could also send a support ticket explaining that you got the cover made for you via the forums and request that it be approved.

I had something similar cause of a signature. If you just submit an email and saying u got permission to use it the will accept it

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!!

1 Like

Hey, it worked. The cover was approved :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome. Im gald you can use it now :blob_hearts: