Why did you join the forums?

I will tell mine if u ask

I wanted to join a writers contest.

Wby?

1 Like

I joined the forums to make friends and to get directing help, also we can participate in contests

1 Like

I joined because I always needed directing help and I always ended up here :sweat_smile:.
Now I just like to help and I made some friends.

1 Like

So I could enter a contest

2 Likes

I joined so I could answer people’s directing questions and give them help.

2 Likes

I joined the forums because I hated Facebook, Twitter, Instagram because of the drama that was going on there (including politics) so I wanted to make friends with people that can talk about Episode stories. Maybe get some inspiration of writing a story myself.

2 Likes

Because I read episode and wanted to meet people who did the same. :smile:

1 Like

Cause it was the early days of the forums and there was only a couple people on them, I can’t even remember what the forums where just that the app suggested you should join them.

3 Likes

I don’t even know lol

2 Likes

I was bored :ok_hand:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I didn’t even know what they were until I was searching questions and things up related to script writing. And the first thing that would come up is an answer from the forums. One day I was like “ooo log in ok” so I tried to cuz I thought it was connected to your Episode app account, but apparently it wasn’t, so I signed in and yeah lol

1 Like

I needed directing help and opinions/help on my story.

1 Like

I think I joined to get directing help and feedback on my story.

2 Likes

To help with my directing and be entertained by forum shenanigans.
No work, all lurk. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I joined because it’s a community. I like community chat websites lol.

1 Like

I was bored and looking through the app and saw on the media - forums clicked on it and I joined lol

1 Like

I wanted to enter a contest (the H and V one, I believe) and it asked for my Forums account. I checked out the Forums a few times before but never wrote on it. I didn’t have an account on the Forums so I made one. But then I decided not to enter lol, I always do this when it comes to contests, think about entering and then leave it :joy:

3 Likes

When I first started learning all the ropes to coding, I searched on google on how to fix certain problems, and the forums would pop up as the first search.

2 Likes

to promote my story :crazy_face:

1 Like