Why do all of my characters have black eyes?

can somebody please tell me why all of my characters have black eyes? I’m pretty sure it’s a glitch but I’m not sure how to fix it… this is what they look like:

if you look at her eyes, you can see black circles. this only happens when i’m previewing a character tho, like for outfits and creating new characters. they don’t show up in the story.

if anyone knows why this happens, pls lmk :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed:

8 Likes

It is a glitch. Submit a ticket!

Ticket link: https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?mobile_site=true

2 Likes

thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

It looks funny tho :joy: you’re not the only one who have this glitch don’t worry!:sparkling_heart: you can just refresh the page again or submit a support ticket like she says :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

haha yes it does :joy: thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat:

4 Likes

she looks :milky_way:tired :milky_way:

6 Likes

wym that’s realistic :skull: :raised_hand:t3:

honestly I wouldn’t even be mad if they added that as a feature for eyes LMFAO

7 Likes

hahaahhaha

uhh that’s totally what i look like when i wake up in the morning having forgotten to take my makeup off the night before

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAH lmaooo love this

2 Likes

honestly this could work for both college student characters AND dead characters wym :skull: :sob:

3 Likes

I mean personally I think I’m a bit of both. A hybrid, dead-inside-college-student character.

2 Likes