Why do I see this in Episode?

So? I guess thit topic is an addition to my previous one “What happened to Episode in last three years”. I opened the game and saw…like the titles in my native language (which is russian). Is there a new possibility to write stories in diffetent languages? But I truly believe the authors I saw were not russian, so… what is that? :thinking:

2 Likes

A lot has happened in the last 3 years (:

Just this year, we gained dog characters and just a few days ago we received two new sub-genres (Sci-Fi & LGBTQ+). A while ago we received horse characters. We’ve had new updates most Thursdays and received lots of new assets from them (:

But the most disliked change has to be all the recent changes regarding gems/trending/Etc…

As of now, as far as I know…the gem amounts needed is larger to unlock writer payments yet the time frame is still roughly the same (:

Early Access has been added to some stories by authors choice (:

1 Like

You can now change the language of the app. But as far as I know, for other languages than English, the only stories available are featured ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

There’s an option to choose your language now in settings (don’t know if that was there before) so I think you can read official stories in other languages (:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s quite a lot!

1 Like

Oh, I see. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your answer!

1 Like

You can write stories in the following languages:

Screenshot

2 Likes

Episode hired translators to translate their featured stories. I saw them taking applications from community members who were bilingual, trilingual etc. awhile back. :blush:

1 Like

And three years ago I struggled writing my story in English when I could just hire a translator 🥲

1 Like