Why do my friends always have to abandon me?

I feel so worthless :sob:

14 Likes

woah woah woah woah WOAH! she doesnt want to be friends with u all cause u ignored her? Seriously? Ok, flash back, hm, even if u ignore someone, u can still talk to the person if u are busy or not. Like why would u not be friends with someone if he/she ignored u. why?

You could have probably been doing something in life right now, writing stories, etc. but wow. All cause if being ignored? @Allie_Diamond_Epy dont feel bad hun, were right here.

9 Likes

You’re not worthless, you haven’t found the friends that’ll stick by your side always! If you want, we can be friends! Just pm me on here. I’ll support you as much as I can as a virtual friend! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::blush:

7 Likes

Same here! :heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@talesbyrose
@puma
@michy
@CinnamonToast
@Silver_Shadow
@EpisodeShadow
@Jayl
@Ayu
@anj
@AureliaStacy
@Kaju
@loveyourself

tag more.

Lets cheer her up. :raised_hands:t3:

12 Likes

A. Ur not worthless
B. Friends come and go

That being said
i get where shes coming from if u value ur friends show them ignoring ppls messages no matter how busy is hurtful to them
If ur busy shoot a quick “cant talk/ttyl/busy” message.

When u ignore ppl or dont respond makes them feel like a bother and hits where they hurt its not an ego/pride thing.

Sorry u lost a friend thts never a good feeling but ur young ppl come and go

Bottom line/ TLDR: ur not worthless,show ppl you value them in some way, friends come and go

(Insert ppl callin me a jerk of flaggin me)

5 Likes

very true.

3 Likes

I get it, but when it’s morning/day for her

It’s time for me to go to bed.
And thank you.

4 Likes

Ah timezone diffrences suck >-< sorry tht makes friendships lil more tricky
Still ull meet more ppl in ir lifetime try not to let it get u down too much

5 Likes

yep, they really do. :woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

You are not worthless. We love you. :heart::blush::yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

If that girl don’t want to be your friend anymore, that’s her loss. You don’t need her, you will meet new people or here on the forum. I’m sure they will be happy to be your friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re not worthless!

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad or worthless because we got chuu. Also whoever she is must be a 9 yr old, or an attentionwhore

4 Likes

as i like to say 
We are adults we have lives to live we have to go to school take care of our kids we have jobs to do We dont need to talk everyday
i dont need clinginess
the way i see it a few days or weeks of not talking gives us a good reason to meet up and catch up and we have something to talk about
i literally have a friend who i hadnt talked or seen since thanksgiving and this past Monday was her bday and omg when we meet up it didnt even feel like we had stopped talking.

4 Likes

You’re not worthless!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:ok_hand:t2:

@Livvy613
@JemU776
@Forever1201
@Roleplay.lk
@BrookieK
@Surface_Hyena57
@C_ssie

I don’t have any more friends to tag. Lol.

6 Likes

You’re not worthless. She’s just being annoyed about being ignored—it’s honestly not your fault. If she doesn’t want to be friends, then just forget about her. You can find so many other, better people to be friends with.

2 Likes

To be honest I feel the same thing
every friend I made here just
go away
:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like