Why do my friends always have to abandon me?

OK, from seeing both sides I can see why your friend felt that way. Alisha, you were wrong to call her out and so was she in response to you calling her out, however I really need to say this: don’t let someone from online make you feel worthless. You build your self-worth, it can’t be broken. I’m sure there’s people in your real life, like your family who don’t treat you that way. I believe you are very angry because as I mentioned, we do irrational things when we’re angry. This is a private matter and should have never reached the public. However from what I can see, you’re not giving her a chance to explain? She tried and it didn’t seem like you wanted to listen?

4 Likes

No, she clearly stated SHE DOESN’T WANT TO BE MY FRIED ANYMORE.
I was completely destroyed.
Why should I talk to someone who did that to me?

1 Like

See that’s the problem. You’re so destroyed by it that you don’t even give her a chance to explain why or see her side of things. Give yourself some time to cool down. From what I’ve seen, you are attacking her for breaking off friendship with you but you are only seeing things from your side, not hers. You won’t let her speak, you won’t listen. Honestly, that’s unfair to her.

OK, if you don’t want to speak with her anymore, then move because what you’re doing to yourself is extremely unhealthily.

2 Likes

I’m crying almost everyday,
I’m sad 24/7.
Hell, I’ve even considered self-harm!
And she hasn’t even TRIED to explain.

She did try to explain, I saw but you removed yourself from the conversation, not bothering to give her a chance at all.
And you shouldn’t be sad 24/7, it’s just a bad experience, you’ll find other friends. This shouldn’t crush you, you have the willpower to get up from this.
Honestly, you need to move on. This is very bad for you.
And you can talk to someone in your real life to comfort you. But you need to put this behind you. There are people who go through much worse stuff and yet they find the strength to walk again, to keep pushing forward.

2 Likes

How can I?!
I told her something super personal…
I trusted her…
I only removed myself after she called me a bully in a different chat!

We can be friends. :grin:.

1 Like

Thank you

You should just talk to her, because from my own experience, One comment can break a friendship, calling somebody out can break a friendship.

Where I live, I was bullied my whole life, had one friend in primary school and one real friend in high school.

I lost my other ‘friends’ because they were either using me or bullying me.

Be lucky with the friends you have, because one day you might not have any… I don’t have anybody where I live, my closest friend is in a different time zone.

3 Likes

Closed as matters like this should be discussed in private message and don’t belong on the Episode Forums. Please further discuss this with the user you are talking about. And if you don’t want to speak to her again please utilize the mute feature in your account preferences. Thanks. :peace_symbol: