Why Do People Get Episode Backgrounds From Pintrest?

I going to be off from the thread for a little while. Going to clean my turtle tank and birds cage.:grin:

3 Likes

k. bai! :grin:

2 Likes

Maybe people are unable to create their own backgrounds. I’m not.

1 Like

:+1:t3:

1 Like

:+1:t3::fire::heavy_check_mark::100:

I usually use pintrest and google backgrounds on stories that I will not publish. But if you are publishing the story I would recommend sites like pixabay. They have a lot to choose from that are royalty free and our artists on episode just be willing to give credit

1 Like

I don’t get my backgrounds from pinterest because they’re too blurry for me . I get them form google . I’m lazy to get them from pinterest . I guess they take them from there because pinterest has many amazing cool pictures :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you use them for you stories

1 Like

No I don’t

1 Like

Most are from deviant art and are commissions, you can try to reverse image search also!

1 Like

cool

1 Like

First of all, I have never tried or got any backgrounds from Pintrest. Pintrest would be my last resort to finding a background for my story. I don’t understand why people do it, but I guess they really like Pintrest. I don’t know… I wouldn’t get any backgrounds from there. That’s just me.

1 Like

I don’t like pintrest in general… it’s like
signs up
YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS IMAGE - OR THIS IMAGE
images aren’t related to what I said my interests were

Hypothetically, if I liked Pintrest I don’t think I’d get my images from there because I don’t know if they are copyrighted or not.

4 Likes

lol accurate.

1 Like

exactly, a lot of people don’t know, and that’s the thing.

1 Like

bump.

bump

bump

bump