Why do people unfallow others on the app ather they got fallowed back?

Tbh it’s so dumb. I follow my fav authors so if I accidentally remove a story from my favs, I can find their stories again. But, I don’t follow others back bc Ik most of them will unfollow as soon as I have. Y? I guess this is for the ppl who don’t have insta…

1 Like

Small others get desperate for promotion lol.

Instagram is different than the Episode App.

Instagram there are more incentives to have more followers so your story can get viewed and you possibly make money from writing.

They know you have an audience already. Any insta post you like maybe viewable by your followers which help the small author get more readers.

1 Like

I am actually so bad in using Instagram for self-promo :rofl: :rofl:- I didnt had on till episode and I am sooo bad in thinking this way to use things to get more followers. I haven’t even realized the “likes” might make some benefit. :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

I don’t get how somebody can add new content every day and I don’t know how to make that “round” buttons - I don’t know even how it is called (yeah this probably shows that I am really old person more than everything). :smiley: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: … but this is bit of-topic

1 Like

I will private message you about apps to use to promote your instagram.

1 Like

Oh thank you!