Why do you like LL or Ink?

Hey guys.
My question is: Why do you like Ink or Limelight?
I personally like Limelight the most, because the characters look really realistic and beautiful in my opinion. I like the clothes too, but i would love to see more clothes added by the episode team. I also love that there’s a new LL update every week, so I have a lot of new stuff to add to my story. I don’t like Ink that much, because to me it looks too much like a cartoon, and it’s not really realistic (In my opinion).
I don’t want to start a beef here, I just want to hear your opinions and why!
Thanks so much :kissing_heart:
Sam

• Limelight
  • Ink

0 voters

ink sometimes creeps me out

INK because I love the animations and the noses more

1 Like

Both.

1 Like

It does have more better ranges on noses.

1 Like

Same! :grimacing:

Hi, I’m just new to episode… I guess around 1 month… and honestly I do find LL so amazing and realistic… I agree on u sis… it just feel so real… the animation,. the way they move… especially when kissing lol haha… kidding aside, I felt so in love with LL styles. really… But what I noticed on the other hand that INK has great great stories based on readers choice… many readers… and most. of them are INK… but nevertheless, I’m still a number one fan to LL… support support…

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not related to story feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hey sis!
Yes exactly omg!
I love Limelight soooo much

LL only!

Sorry, but I don´t read ANY INK stories… i have quite a dislike for their creepy look. Just being honest! :blush:

1 Like

ME TOO. Don’t worry, i hate it too actually. I just can’t read INK stories. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.