Why does it say "Error: 52"

Why does it say Error: 52?

INT. AUDITION STAGE - DAY with MT ROW 1 in zone 2 with MT ROW 2 in zone 2 with MR ROW 3 in zone 2

music music_meanpop

@MT ROW 1 moves to layer 20
@MT ROW 2 moves to layer 40
@MR ROW 3 moves to layer 60
@cut to zone 2
@zoom reset

&VIEWER9 stands screen center in zone 2 and VIEWER9 faces left and VIEWER9 is chant_pumpfist_happy_loop
&VIEWER8 stands screen center in zone 2 and VIEWER8 faces right and VIEWER8 is cheer_happy_loop
&VIEWER9 moves to layer 61
&VIEWER8 moves to layer 62
&VIEWER7 stands screen center in zone 2 and VIEWER7 faces left and VIEWER7 is callout_neutral
&VIEWER6 stands screen center in zone 2 and VIEWER6 faces right and VIEWER6 is scream_angry
&VIEWER5 stands screen center in zone 2 and VIEWER5 faces left and VIEWER5 is sing_microphone_dance_energetic_loop
&VIEWER7 moves to layer 41
&VIEWER6 moves to layer 42
&VIEWER5 moves to layer 43
&VIEWER4 stands screen center in zone 2 and VIEWER4 faces right and VIEWER4 is callout_neutral
&VIEWER3 stands screen center in zone 2 and VIEWER3 faces left and VIEWER3 is cry_sniff_sad_loop
&VIEWER4 moves to layer 59
&VIEWER3 moves to layer 58

by the way, if anyone thinks its because i’ve put “MR ROW 3” instead of MT ROW 3" that cant be the issue as thats how I saved it as an overlay

Doesnt matter, I’ve found a solution.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can get @Jeremy or @Sydney_H to close this if you’ve found the solution.

2 Likes

Solved and closed.