Why does multiple requests for one thing in different posts by most likely different people harm the chances of getting your request done?

Why does multiple requests for one thing in different posts by most likely different people harm the chances of getting your request done???

I don’t see why, because if multiple people request it, then that means multiple people like and want it and it should bump up the chances of your idea being used, because alot of people want the idea and to be honest if it is an idea That a LOT of people want Then IT IS going to get many requests, now maybe it is because u can’t look at all those posts, or much less find them, but the fact u see all those posts on the same topic should tell you that apparently they want this, and maybe even “Maybe, we should implement this idea.” know what I’m sayin’???

I agree but it’s the person decision and we should support them with whatever they choose but most people do want stuff like kissing scenes and things like that so they should be able to it faster if they’ve done it a lot of times before

I think if everyone supports the one thread, it gets noticed quicker. If you sort the forums by Top you’ll see that the feature request to delete stories comes up. If there was 3 threads created for that and all the likes and support was spread out, none of those threads would be seen because they’re not actually working together to get noticed

Oh, okay! THANK you!

Hello @Trying_To_Help, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Episode Fan Community to General Chat because it is not directly related to any Episode topic. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: