WHY does my large cover keep getting rejected?!

Figured it out! Thanks!

It’s because they are owned by another company.

2 Likes

that looks like IMVU lol. that wouldn’t be approved if it was.

if not, it’s probably the background. also it says in the email or portal why it’s rejected so…

2 Likes

If they are owned by another company then why has every single time I’ve uploaded before they’ve been approved just fine? Even my small cover with the same exact girl was just approved.

2 Likes

Yes it is IMVU. That’s what I’ve always used. And they approved every one of them I’ve ever used except this one. So…

1 Like

Hmm…

They probably made a couple mistakes the times before

1 Like

That’a a lot of mistakes… Lol. Like I get it, I didn’t realize it was ever copyright if you created your own person and such. But SO many have been approved so it never crossed my mind. :confused:

2 Likes

weird

well now they’re even more critical over covers since the new guidelines so that’s probably why since imvu is not allowed to be used for this :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh, I do recommend you delete the other images with IMVU because you could still get in trouble for posting it in your story.

2 Likes

I’m doing so right now. That stinks because I have several :frowning:

1 Like

Goodluck!

They literally approved one two days ago. :confused: UH! This blows.

1 Like

that’s imvu, it’s copyrighted

1 Like

Sorry, was IMVU? :sweat_smile:

arent those imvu. they are copyrighted. as in someone own it and is theft to use

You did not make the art they made the art. its kinda like lego is not yours just because you put two pieces togheter.

and as you can’t just make a sims figure and say it’s yours. it still EA and Maxis there own it they made it you are just allowed to use it for their gameplay. but episode won’t have anything there aren’t copyright free. it’s like painting a moustache on the Mona Lisa and say well its mine now I made it. which is called art theft

sometimes it just hard to see what is copyright free and what is not. I have had rejected art which I made myself.

that episode has approved is their mistake. but it can be hard to see what is and is not copyrighted. but if your story get reported for having copyrighted stuff. (I dont know what will happen I am not an admin or a mod. ) but your story might get deleted or you get a ban

but its also your own fault because you should know that you can not upload stuff others own when the app has a clear no copyrighted rule

1 Like

IMVU characters and copyright.

Obviously I said above that I didn’t know creating your own character was copyright. But thanks for the not so needed input.

@Nick or @Jeremy can you please close? I have figured out that IMVU is copyrighted and didn’t know it was. Thanks!

1 Like