Why does this happen?

Okay so just a few minutes ago I was just scrolling trough INK clothes without any filter and I realized something.
Watch as I here have a filter to show only tops and I searched a tops name:

It only shows one top.
BUT when I took that filter away so it shows every clothing: (again I searched the same top)

And as you can see it shows 10 new colors of the same top.
So my question is; can anyone explain why does this happen?

1 Like

Maybe a glitch?
I’ve had that same problem before. Hope they fix it soon.

2 Likes

Try exciting out and going back in

1 Like

If this is a glitch, it should be moved it to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal, and you’ll need to submit a help ticket to the support team about this. :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm I’m not sure since I have never seen the other colors of the same top when I filter it to ”show all tops” and then just scroll around to find that top. There has always been only that white one, floral one and the leopard one. Or at least I’ve never seen thise other colors on these 4 or so months as I have been a part of this community.

1 Like

i made a forum about the animations. it makes that mistake too. if you put a filter on some animations wont show

exapmle . if you write angry in the search there is an animation called arms_crossed_angry

but if you filter angry it wont be there

1 Like

Well, I think this happens because the other colors are in swimwear/underwear, not in tops :blush:

1 Like

Yeah but the flower and leopard swimsuit tops can be found in tops (and in swimsuits) but the others can’t ne found there?

2 Likes

Well yeah, because there are two versions of them, one is top and another one is swimsuit :slight_smile:

see, they are even called differently :slight_smile:

Ohhh I wasn’t aware of that! Oops :smile: Well thanks you solved the problem for me!

1 Like

No problem, I was confused with this before too :joy: