Why does this keep happening to me D;

Soooo here’s the story…

I got an iphone for my birthday but before I was using an Android and I reset everything on that phone but the bad thing is i didn’t restore all my data progress on that phone to the new one… :tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face: now i have to make a whole new account, start a whole new story :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: anyone know what I can do :sob:

A new account of episode?

Yep :sob:

Well it shouldn’t. If you go to my profile and you sign in with your account, it should let you. Do you have a hoodie account or what kind of account did you use?

What do you mean :thinking:

What did you use to make an account?

I used the Android phone and a gmail account but it won’t show me the sign in option only the restore with google but that doesn’t work either

Hmm…I believe it should. I mean if it’s all saved in gmail it should be good. That’s weird…try signing in

I’ve tried the sign in with google and click on my gmail account but keeps saying "login error it appears you are trying to transfer and account between Android and iOS

Hmm…you know what sometimes helps me? Go to the website of episode. Don’t go to the app the website. And then you sign in there

I am already logged in on the website…

1 Like

This is an indication that you had Episode installed on an iOS device, linked it to your Google account and are now trying to use the same account on an Android device. Pretty sure this is not something that is possible. But my best advise would be to submit a ticket to the support team here. They can definitely help you out :v:

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

you can’t transfer stories between android and ios. you can login to your author’s profile though, but the reason why it’s not working is because your email is linked to your android device, not your apple. contact the support team by using this link and they’ll link your email to your iphone. https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like