Why dont i have unlimited game pass option

LIES AND MORE LIES. BECAUSE I HAVE NONE OF THE CHOICES THEY CLAIM I CAN PURCHASE

2 Likes

Same here. I even sent then a message/ticket and still nothing back.

That’s because 1. THEY DONT HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU. And 2. RESTORING YOUR ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO MUCH EFFORT SO THEY OPEN IT LOOK AT IT AND CLOSE IT SO SOMEONE ELSE DO IT AND CYCLE KEEpS REPEATING UNTIL THEY NEED TO ADDRESS IT BEFORE ITS FLAGGED FOR OVER A MONTH WAIT TIME.

By the end of the year they are going to be bombarded with so many players who can’t save progress they will either be shutdown or finally get of their lazy ass and Remedy what they should have prevented and anticipated in the first place. Place is a circus run by clowns

Anita Pescara

ive never seen ANY of those options. theres an option for a monthly pass for $9.99 and thats it. and it doesnt even automatically renew. smh.

AGREED I DONT KNOW WHAT THEIR SMOKING OVER THERE BUT IT MUST BE SOME STRONG!

At least you have the 9 99 game pass option. A lot do not even have that including me! If they can’t provide everyone the same generic content across the board why should we expect they know what the hell they are doing!

Anita Pescara

2 Likes

i agree, a lot of people are pissed off at episode lately for so many reasons. it sucks. smh. sorry girl. i hope you get it figured out.

Thanks! Only solution is to start from scratch. Everyone as they read more and more stories will eventually wind up in the same boat.

They will have a revolt if they don’t update their servers or developers don’t find a fix before readers fill up the reading history.

Anita Pescara

1 Like

Lisa (Episode)

Sep 26, 1:18 AM PDT

Hi Bethany,

Thanks for writing in. In order to create a better experience for players and make sure that the special offers released are the best they can be, the team will sometimes release certain special offers to small groups of players to make sure everything is working properly.

Unfortunately, due to the limitations of our support tools, we are unable to manually send special offers to players’ profiles. Hopefully this will be available to you soon as well, but it may take some time. Thanks for your patience!

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, and have a wonderful day!

Lisa

This is what they sent me on the matter.

Unbelievable the only iOS game that does not offer same options across the board to all players. Adding longer wait time to get support from all the customers submitting tickets as to why they don’t have the same as others.

Subscription info under the FAQ does not infer or include that major detail. It just leads one to believe all have the subscription options referred to.

I’m starting to believe doesn’t take much skill or knowledge to develop a game and run it.

Anita Pescara

1 Like

I know it’s not right. Because there are a lot of people on here that have these and very few that don’t. They need to update and give this to everyone. I know I will not spend another penny tell I get the same as others.

I used to read on Android phone and on tablet on same time - different stories. Then I switched to iPhone I read other stories, not the one which I read before. There are many stories in app, try finding something what you’ll like as well. :heart:

AGREED! And also pointless to have a “Report a Bug” category, just to have all the Moderators reply “file a ticket with;support”. For every problem addressed on here. Knowing very well majority have already did that and Forum is the next option when has not replied or helped.

As if we are ignorant or lack in common sense and need to be told to file a ticket. Which I am going on week 4 of still waiting for support on my ticket.

As long as they have enough naive customers to keep them running they could care less about thousands of their customers waiting almost a month for their version of and lack there of customer service .

Anita Pescara

1 Like

Yes it took them 2 weeks to get back to me on this. I made a post about it because I was also upset about it. But its closed now.

I don’t understand your point. What does that have to do with the subject at hand?

Anita Pescara

What made me mad about it, is that it was closed before even asking if solved and when it was closed it said closed because solved.

Done it to me too. They think because they explain it that ok not to have the courtesy to let customer reply. Most reps always end with is there anything else I can assist you with. EPISODE HAS. NO RESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM HAVING A JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE

Anita Pescara

1 Like

About that I agree with you.

What I wanted to say with my previous comment is that we can’t rely on them. I never send a ticket for not being able to continue reading previous stories, because I knew they can’t solve it. So I started to read other stories and that’s what I suggest to others.

I filed many tickets. Most are left unsolved and topic closed with: try searching for help on forum.